1. #1
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Natrass takes on pags

    OK,

    lets see how hard this gambling bling is....

    Blackburn +0.5 vs Newcastle @ centrebet

    Man Utd @ vs Bolton anywhere

    10 points on each

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  2. #2
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Wow. 2 minutes and you've already got 200+ views.

    You must be good.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  3. #3
    fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 10,805

    Newcastle is a mess. That one looks good.

  4. #4
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Lookit the views go.

    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  5. #5
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    lol mudcat

    i think the title drew them in!!

    that is was actually a gambling thread obviously didnt grab attention

    especially .. soccer!!!

    in UK odds format!!!

    on a friday night!!!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  6. #6
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    BOL in your quest Natrass

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  7. #7
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,303
    Betpoints: 4918

    1.22 damn thats like -450

  8. #8
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post
    lol mudcat

    i think the title drew them in!!

    that is was actually a gambling thread obviously didnt grab attention

    especially .. soccer!!!

    in UK odds format!!!

    on a friday night!!!


    Well actually that was me running up the total just to be a tool. It seemed like an important component of such a challenge so I figured I should do my bit.

    Oh there are picks here too, aren't there. Good luck with those!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  9. #9
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    Well actually that was me running up the total just to be a tool. It seemed like an important component of such a challenge so I figured I should do my bit.

    Oh there are picks here too, aren't there. Good luck with those!

    you can do that?

    I thought tacomax was just rubbing pags face in the dirt!

    fiveteamer .. yes, I know, a team with an owner who is scared to go to the games, in fact anyone in power has said they are now frightened to attend, no manager, a temporary manager on a week by week contract, eight players out of a poor 16 man squad want to leave in January, three players suspended, the crowd will turn up but are ambivilant just waiting for new owners/managers/player, a team who has lost every game since the manager walked out to very very poor teams ... and they are favourites to win!!

    we will see

    and 1.22 is a godsend for clearing WRs btw ..

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  10. #10
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post
    you can do that?


    Yes. Sorry if that is disappointing to you.

    Look at the bright side: maybe some internet strangers will see all those views on your thread and they won't know where they came from and they'll think, "Why that's just fine!"

    There's always a bright side.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  11. #11
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Over 850 views in 2 hours - your picks are amazing, natrass.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    wtf???

    is this what that oyster pags has been doing all along?

    and i was planning on employing the old

    "interesting........"

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  13. #13
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    50 views in the last minute? I didn't know you were so much of an internet celebrity.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  14. #14
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    I've pressed F5 a shitload of times been drumming up some support on the internet - let's get this past 1,000 views within the next 10 minutes and show what a respected capper natrass is.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  15. #15
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 27,323

    why is everything so interested about pags? what is so special about him?

  16. #16
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    why is everything so interested about pags? what is so special about him?

    Who knows? But Nattrass is ON FIRE!!!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  17. #17
    AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 6,053

    This whole thread is pretty funny... Let me add some F5's too! Check back every minute to make sure natrass hasnt given out any more great plays!

  18. #18
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    I've pressed F5 a shitload of times been drumming up some support on the internet - let's get this past 1,000 views within the next 10 minutes and show what a respected capper natrass is.

    ah!!!!


    OK, I was a bit slow .. I get what you and mudcat were doing now!!

    So, right, back off everyone I have got 1,000 views for my picks .. I am bigger than Jesus now ... so basically everyone can **** off now .. well, not everyone .. obviously, thered be no one left to respect me.
    Last edited by natrass; 09-26-08 at 09:51 PM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  19. #19
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post
    OK,

    lets see how hard this gambling bling is....

    Blackburn +0.5 vs Newcastle @ centrebet

    Man Utd @ vs Bolton anywhere

    10 points on each
    Newcastle 1 Blackburn 2
    Man Utd 2 Bolton 0

    Bet 20
    Current bank 28.92
    Profit 8.92
    ROI 44.66%
    2-0-0

    How am I comparing to pags?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  20. #20
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Excellent results as I fully expected!


    (btw - I don't think Picoman was anywhere near reverential enough. It might be time to start a thread asking the mods to keep him under control.)

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  21. #21
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,303
    Betpoints: 4918

    Good Job Natrass I parlayed them!!

  22. #22
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Good Job Natrass I parlayed them!!

    Thanks .. Im well happy as (for the fourth game running) I have won a bundle betting against newcastle @ odds of 6.5, 1.95, 2.6 and Blackburn were 3.0 today.. serious dough as well.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  23. #23
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    (btw - I don't think Picoman was anywhere near reverential enough. It might be time to start a thread asking the mods to keep him under control.)
    Yes, noted, but I am not going to be like pags.

    In fact, I will even let him come and praise me and offer thanks but if I detect anything less than virtual garland-throwing then I am going to get Willie to have a word with his mam.

    Oh, hang on, that is just like pags.

    I wont do many bets on here .. but they will be quality ones.

    Pags is more of a crapshoot at multiple games. I hear he is starting to puff and pant a bit recently. Was just a matter of time.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  24. #24
    The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-31-05
    Posts: 4,842
    Betpoints: 1134

    natty, if us mere mortals genuflect sincerely enough will ya benchpress 500lbs for us?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/31/2005


  25. #25
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post
    Pags is more of a crapshoot at multiple games. I hear he is starting to puff and pant a bit recently. Was just a matter of time.


    Is he? I wouldn't know. I wouldn't even know he tries to pick games if it wasn't for his occasional desperate-for-love threads.

    Anyway, I shouldn't knock the poor bugger too much. He did stop spamming this board like he used to. Better he be running up his view totals on some sub-forum I don't look at than running up his post total in the middle of every conversation here.

    Now The Prick seemed a tad sarcastic in his remarks. Considering the number of views on this thread, I don't see how that is acceptable.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  26. #26
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    Is he? I wouldn't know. I wouldn't even know he tries to pick games if it wasn't for his occasional desperate-for-love threads.

    Anyway, I shouldn't knock the poor bugger too much. He did stop spamming this board like he used to. Better he be running up his view totals on some sub-forum I don't look at than running up his post total in the middle of every conversation here.

    Now The Prick seemed a tad sarcastic in his remarks. Considering the number of views on this thread, I don't see how that is acceptable.
    Yep, word on the forum is that pags is starting to sweat a bit.

    lol. I believe the prick is being genuine though.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  27. #27
    icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-07
    Posts: 934

    Hey Natrass, where's your college football picks bro? Funny, I don't see them (soccer bets definitely don't count, as Pags doesn't do soccer) So you wanna take on Pags eh? Well then, let's see your college football picks bro!

  28. #28
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Hey bro.

    I do not like your attitude.

    I think we have our first natrass hater

    I am British I know nothing about Grid Iron.

    My soccer vs his kids Grid Iron. Money vs Money.

    Or my select plays vs his crapshoot.

    Either way, apologise or ill tell Willie on you.

    And whos winning btw? Show some respect young man .. I dont "cap" for fun ..

    Send nudes.
    Last edited by natrass; 09-27-08 at 02:58 PM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  29. #29
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    Hey Natrass, where's your college football picks bro? Funny, I don't see them (soccer bets definitely don't count, as Pags doesn't do soccer) So you wanna take on Pags eh? Well then, let's see your college football picks bro!
    Mods, I demand that we have some better policing of this thread. Natrass is a very touchy individual and is driven to tears are any negativity against him. If the mods don't do a better job then I fear that natrass will stop posting his picks and go to another website. Looking at the huge amount of views for this thread, it's obvious to anyone that if natrass goes then the whole forum will collapse.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  30. #30
    englishmike
    englishmike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-08
    Posts: 5,279

    Natrass is missing one important trick, namely making a pick, giving it to the world andthen recinding said pick when he finds the QB has a swollen pinkie, but after people have put their money down. I expect to see recinded picks next week. Also, although Man Utd were 1.22 why don't you use your locals price of 1.40 that nobody else can get, it'll pad your stats at the end of the year.

    Taco: Thanks man, love you in my thread man, GL to you.

    Mudcat: Thanks bro, always good to have smart people like you in my thread.

    Pico: Why are you in this thread? Learn to kiss ass or leave.

    Buddybear: In advance of your arrival....f\*\*k off.

  31. #31
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Quote Originally Posted by englishmike View Post
    Taco: Thanks man, love you in my thread man, GL to you.

    Mudcat: Thanks bro, always good to have smart people like you in my thread.

    Pico: Why are you in this thread? Learn to kiss ass or leave.

    Buddybear: In advance of your arrival....f\*\*k off.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  32. #32
    icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-07
    Posts: 934

    Pags went 5-2 today in college foots. If you would have tailed him today instead of bashing him, you would be up big today.

  33. #33
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    That's fine iceman. I'm sure a zillion guys went 5-2 or something comparable yesterday. It happens every day. If everyone bet them all, we'd all be zillionaires.

    Nattrass is the real deal. He is ON FIRE !!!! Don't be upsetting him and ruining it for the whole forum.

    For the love of sweet jesus man, consider all the views on this thread!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  34. #34
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,303
    Betpoints: 4918

    I've been saying the rosary to him instead of Jesus since he hit that parlay...

  35. #35
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 261,968
    Betpoints: 3108

    natrass is a much better caper than pags and a lot brighter
    Last edited by jjgold; 09-28-08 at 11:38 AM.

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


12 Last
Top