jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Swami Group...ProComputerGambler...ComputerPre diction...?

Hey all....I have been for the last few months just up and down in my bankroll. I have come to the point where I just need a few guys or services that I can just place the wagers each day and not worry about if I win or lose on a daily basis...I just need to know that longterm, I have the best chance to be profitable.

I know it's the holy grail that everyone is looking for, but I would appreciate some insight as to who you guys have followed in the past that will have the best chance to be profitable longterm.

I have been following Pro Computer Gambler and Computer Prediction for the past few months with some ups and downs of course.

Does anyone have any experience with the Swami cappers? Very expensive though...

Anyways, like I say I know that everyone is looking for the "holy grail" but would just appreciate some insight as to a few guys that are worthy of following where you can just place the bets and KNOW you have the best chance of profiting in this venture longterm....

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for any insight guys...as always, I really appreciate the help!