GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

They're beating crummy teams, but good teams beat bad teams. It certainly helps that they have the two best players in their division, and that each are capable of carrying a team for long stretches.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Buried_PIRATE View Post
    I think you have some pretty good posts, just wanted to say I Agree.
    Thank you for those kinds words.

Baseball has been my passion for 30 years, and I've studied everything that happened before I was born.

I just love it.
    Sue me, I'm a geek.

Sportsnut1968
    Sportsnut1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Winning without Ubaldo....Tulo is hot, plenty of offense....Bull pen is been good...So, I would say yes

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

solid team

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

i would say so , but im not gone chase if they go 0-3 , gl man

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say YES, they are legit. Great lineup, guys are fighting their way back in games. And, for anyone who follows and has followed for years, answer this...how are the rockies on the road, usually?

Usually they are untouchable at home, but crappy road team..they were short one game of sweeping an 8 game road trip. and that game they lost in extra innings..so you can say these guys are working HARD..

what i think, honestly, is that in about two months if they continue to burn and fight as they have is that theyll burn out a bit and go through some long losing streaks that will have everyone questioning them..but by september theyll be right there in the race...

First 12