jimmydingle
    jimmydingle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by usckingsfan31 View Post
    good job man-what are your top 5? i think this would be very helpful every week for you to add it-just some constructive suggestion man

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Hang in there USC....my advice would be just to play all the games where you feel you have an advantage. I make as many as 30-40 on any given Saturday. Don't restrict yourself.

Good luck the rest of the way.....

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Hang in there USC....my advice would be just to play all the games where you feel you have an advantage. I make as many as 30-40 on any given Saturday. Don't restrict yourself.

Good luck the rest of the way.....
    Yeah... I might do that. This is two straight weeks where I was 1 game under .500 with my actual picks and 3 or 4 games over on my throw away picks. If anything I'll just make 2 videos... I'm learning as I go. Its very annoying being no better then a coinflip, but it could be worse... I'm not winning, but I'm not losing either.

Thanks for the advice

jimmydingle
    jimmydingle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydingle View Post
    good job man-what are your top 5? i think this would be very helpful every week for you to add it-just some constructive suggestion man

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydingle View Post
    LOL calm down jimmy... I'm looking them over again will post my top 5 on that thread in a min, thanks

First 1234