mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Would like to bet soccer on BetOnline but had difficult time yesterday trying to load....

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Betonlines nil, nil promo

"Ever bet the Over for a soccer game but neither team managed to produce one measly goal? Now you’re protected. If the score is 0-0 at the end of regulation, Over bets will be refunded."

This has happened to me. Everyone is convinced that it's going to be a high scoring game but it ends up been a tight, cagey affair. This a pretty good promo.

I might make a small deposit here because I've had a look at their champions league odds and they are on par or slightly better (by cents payout) of other books (even beating pinnacle by cents in ONE case)

Now, my question to this forum is, not including Euro books, is there any book that offers similar promos to the above in regards to SOCCER wagering?

Thanks guys.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Do they actually refund the bet or do they just give you a freeplay for the full value?

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18038

Sounds like a good promo.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    Do they actually refund the bet or do they just give you a freeplay for the full value?
    It's a freeplay refund unfortunately but it's better than a kick in the face!

CP121987
    CP121987's Avatar Become A Pro!

They give you a freeplay bonus up to $250