BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is a thing called Jim Nantz a WASP,Thurston Howell the 3rd computer programmed robot?

Does anyone else find Jim Nantz annoying where all he talks about is being in golf academies from the time he was a kid ,fraternities and personal friends of people in high places who are his golf partner buddies?He's the biggest egotystical name dropper to ever grace the airwaves announcing a golf tournament.What an Ivy League snob ,let them eat cake pretty boy.Does he ever say anything off the cuff?He's in line on the waiting list for the Mayo Clinic's first personality transplant.My wish would be that some escaped convicts would make their way on to the Masters grounds and have their way with Jim violating him in the Butt ler cabin.I guess Mr.perfection got into a love triangle where his wife took him to the cleaners recently.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 04-11-11 at 07:19 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is an elitist, why networks don't move guys after a while is behond belief
    Its good to have fresh blood every few years

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

There is some truth in what u say. OTOH, Nantz did reach the elite level of golf commentators by the time he was 26. So be careful, your words could be construed as jealousy.

The background on Nantz is that he did play some college golf at Houston, and was teammate w/ Freddie Couples. I back off from too much commentator criticism, b/c I know he's doing better than I could.