jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep Same Unit? Re-Calc Daily? VERY LIMITED Plays? High Volume?

These are 2 questions I have and 2 questions I have seen around here with no real definitive answer. Chime in with what you think and why!!!

Should a capper keep the same 1-2% unit size all throughout the season? OR Should a capper Re-Calc. their unit size DAILY?

ALSO

Should a capper make high volume plays that have an edge? OR Should a capper sit back and play a very limited number of plays hoping for a high strike rate?

I know Nicky is a numbers guy so he bets a very large number of plays looking for the slightest edge....other guys just sit back and play maybe 1-3 plays a week and hit them hard....

Some guys say to re-calc. daily based on one's bankroll.....others say re-calculating daily will actually raise your breakeven %....

So there we go guys....open for discussion!

jolmscheid

Thanks as always for the insight everyone!

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

ive been playing a ton of games lately about 10 a day and ive been hitting 60%+ on a hot streak....starting to run into a bad streak now and I am trying to be more selective with plays.....I also read somewhere that about 6-8 wagers a day is the pro way

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too am curious about the methods of recalculating units.

When some of the pro gamblers wake up from banging their fine breezies we shall know soon enough

Till then joelschmeid

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

My experience is you have to find what works for you. Everyone has their own system that they like but it is not one size fits all.

jolmscheid

Thanks for the insight so far guys.....sometimes I hear "Pros" or "Sharps" say that you play a huge volume of games with an edge and it will be profitable longterm and KEEP a 1% unit always....

Some guys say they sit back and hammer a couple games a week for 3-5%

I think both ways can be good, but I am leaning towards being very selective......I just don't know of any real legit guys who are actually very selective....most just want the action!