politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls getting Coach T is/was huge

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by himeshforex View Post
    a time for change has come ,

bulls is da new celtics baby !! LOL
    They are also fun to watch, I kind of like the C's, but watching Big Babies bricks is painful.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    It all goes back to the Perk trade. Horrible move for them.
    people are making more than the perkins trade than what it is. When did he come back and how were they going before he did? Bulls are a great team and I think theyll be a great team for years to come but I dont believe for a second that this is the best we're gonna see of the c's. Theyll be sweet once the playoffs begin.

madrabbit

if you disagreed with the pick beforehand and stated it here good call. If youre laughing and mocking him after the game get a life. Easy to say stuff after the game.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

And the Perk trade will leave an obvious hole in their inside game, are you going to act like it won't?

Perkins sidelined arguably cost them the chip last year. The trade was horrible for short term and will leave them with problems in the post season. Between no Perkins and a sidelined Shaq, the C's will be way too short handed inside.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

C's need Steve Nash running the point.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

yea saying the bulls are overated is pretty stupid they swept your heat boys dude

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    if you disagreed with the pick beforehand and stated it here good call. If youre laughing and mocking him after the game get a life. Easy to say stuff after the game.
    He's a clown, and clowns are mocked at laughed at, before the game, after the game, during a game doesn't matter. He has more then earned it.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Not to mention, it was pretty damn easy to say stuff BEFORE the game as well. Celtics are very depleted right now when it comes to the inside game and the Bulls are quite possibly the best home team in the league at this point.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    Maybe people will respect the Bulls more after this tonight.
    Some people will never get it. If you don't respect the Bulls by now, even before yesterdays game happened, you are just a moron and have no business betting on Bulls games.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    people are making more than the perkins trade than what it is. When did he come back and how were they going before he did? Bulls are a great team and I think theyll be a great team for years to come but I dont believe for a second that this is the best we're gonna see of the c's. Theyll be sweet once the playoffs begin.

Publicly, Derrick Rose told the Chicago Sun Times Wednesday that he was concerned that the Bulls were "not moving in the right direction."

Privately, within the Bulls locker room, their belief that they could beat the Celtics changed when Boston traded Kendrick Perkins to Oklahoma City.

The Bulls felt that with Perkins gone, everything changed for the Celtics. They no longer had the toughness, the tenacity, the presence in the post.

“He was tough,” Rose said. “He was really tough to go around. They’re different.

“We know we can beat them,” Rose flatly said.

madrabbit

wow! so because you read that and posted it, it has to be correct! The bulls dont believe the celtics are good so thats the end for the celtics

yeah nice one

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Now, seeing how much the Thunder have improved, I can't believe Celtics gave up Perkins? Especially for Green and Krstic?

I think Bigs are what wins championships and a 7' big is the top of the Santa Christmas wishlist for every NBA team. Why did they give up Perkins? They're not going to get another Perkins any time soon, and they're fooling themselves if they think Shaq has more than a year left in him.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Now, seeing how much the Thunder have improved, I can't believe Celtics gave up Perkins? Especially for Green and Krstic?

I think Bigs are what wins championships and a 7' big is the top of the Santa Christmas wishlist for every NBA team. Why did they give up Perkins? They're not going to get another Perkins any time soon, and they're fooling themselves if they think Shaq has more than a year left in him.
    Perk was gone after this year. They got a young stud in Green, who can rest Pierce and Allen, while still playing great D. They got more depth at C with Krstic, without the offensive handicap that was Perkins. He was just a terrible offensive liability. Add to that 1 knee surgery and injuries to the other knee, and being 7', his time is limited. I'll be amazed if he makes it through this years playoffs.

I fully expect the Cs to pick up a good, tough C this offseason or next (Nene and Dwight are prob the top prospects for each year, respectively)

rsnnh12

So because Rose "knows" they can beat the Cs, that means it will happen? I'll trust Danny Ainge running the team more than Rose's thoughts on it....

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

This site is full of buffoons.

It all goes back to the Perk trade. Horrible move for them.
    2 hours later, a yahoo article is put online, with Derrick Rose saying the same exact thing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...celtics_040811

How hard is that to comprehend?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    So because Rose "knows" they can beat the Cs, that means it will happen?
    Exactly. this guy

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

As far as short term and this year, the Perk trade is a huge blow for the Celtics. Long term it is probably the right move.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Goatie..got any more "GIFTS'

Not just Perkins trade..Celtics are old......we shall see how many 'defensive lockdowns' there have... in the early rounds.......when the young teams start running on them....think that will be their game plan.....Celtics exit early IMO
    Points Awarded:

kingofmonash gave JR007 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Celtics suck. They'll lose 1st round.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post

Not just Perkins trade..Celtics are old......we shall see how many 'defensive lockdowns' there have... in the early rounds.......when the young teams start running on them....think that will be their game plan.....Celtics exit early IMO
    were celtics old when they were 33-10 just over half way thru the season?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

God help me bro. You have to be the worst poster on this forum. That was 40 games ago.

Avenger

Seriously!

Goatie keep posting, I'm serious! don't listen to the haters.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

JR007

82 game season...injuries to Shaq...and Germaine...new bench players......if they can play half-court.....maybe they survive the early rounds.....do not think that the oppositions game plan will go along with that thinking...scouting reports

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Seriously!

Goatie keep posting, I'm serious! don't listen to the haters.
    I bet you did not tail the last play.......nothing is a "gift' when it comes to gambling
    Emma Peel

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

let this thread die it was 2 days ago jeeze!!!

Avenger

I bet you did not tail the last play.......nothing is a "gift' when it comes to gambling
    Emma Peel

I like Goatie, he knows his stuff. But he's had a bad luck lately and sometimes luck is more important than great capping.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

poor kid. best of luck

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Stop saying that he knows he stuff. Ghost milk is clueless beyond belief in what he thinks he knows. What makes him worse then most of the people here, is that most of these people are just stupid degenerates that dont even watch basketball or care about it, they just learned a few terms like RLM and trap lines and think they are hot shots. This kid actually watches the NBA, enjoys the game and knows a few basketball terms but his understanding of it is just as bad as the fools that dont. He has been dead wrong on so many things its laughable. Reminds me of a typical knick fan which is sad because he isn't even a knick fan.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

alright already. He was wrong you were right let's move on with our lives. This thread is 2 days old and there is no reason to keep pounding the guy when he is already down. Everyone loses games!!! Show some class and let it go...

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Stop saying that he knows he stuff. Ghost milk is clueless beyond belief in what he thinks he knows. What makes him worse then most of the people here, is that most of these people are just stupid degenerates that dont even watch basketball or care about it, they just learned a few terms like RLM and trap lines and think they are hot shots. This kid actually watches the NBA, enjoys the game and knows a few basketball terms but his understanding of it is just as bad as the fools that dont. He has been dead wrong on so many things its laughable. Reminds me of a typical knick fan which is sad because he isn't even a knick fan.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    So because Rose "knows" they can beat the Cs, that means it will happen? I'll trust Danny Ainge running the team more than Rose's thoughts on it....
    Yes. Don't doubt Rose, he is a point GOD. He is a prophet.

In training camp he said our team can compete with the elite, guess what? they are.

In beginning of the season he said "why can't I be MVP?" guess what, he is.

Last summer he said he'd improve his 3pt shot. guess what, he did.

I stopped doubting Rose a long time ago. Whatever he says, happens.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    alright already. He was wrong you were right let's move on with our lives. This thread is 2 days old and there is no reason to keep pounding the guy when he is already down. Everyone loses games!!! Show some class and let it go...
    Is he your boyfriend?

rsnnh12

82 game season...injuries to Shaq...and Germaine...new bench players......if they can play half-court.....maybe they survive the early rounds.....do not think that the oppositions game plan will go along with that thinking...scouting reports
    Shaq and Jermaine will be fine for the playoffs... the Cs are still the team to beat in the playoffs. Just like the Lakers, they kick into a new gear in the playoffs, one that their opponents can't match. Bulls rely too much on Rose to win. Look at the Cavs of the last few years... good defensive teams, decent supporting cast, but relied on Lebron to carry them. Same with the Bulls, except Rose has a slightly better cast around him.

Only Philadelphia could pose a real problem to them in the first round, Miami in the 2nd, Bulls in the ECF.

First 12345 Last