FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Is he your boyfriend?
    I like to use this site to talk about future predictions not harp on the past. If you guys really get that much pleasure out of trashing someone then you all need to get out of the house more often! This game has been over for 2 days!! Let the damn thing go!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this Bulls = Cavs thing is really a dumb argument I've been hearing a lot lately.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    alright already. He was wrong you were right let's move on with our lives. This thread is 2 days old and there is no reason to keep pounding the guy when he is already down. Everyone loses games!!! Show some class and let it go...
    My school of thought is that people should earn respect 1st. But even so i'm willing to give most the benefit of the doubt if i dont now them. But this fool has dug his own grave multiple times and came back to dig another one. He deserves no respect, no sympathy and i have no intention of being classy towards him ever. Some people, rather then earning respect, like to earn the right to be trashed. So they should be.

Dont worry so much about his feelings, he doesn't have the balls to show up here and face the music so he probably wont even see these posts.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    this Bulls = Cavs thing is really a dumb argument I've been hearing a lot lately.
    Obviously its not a perfect comparison (coaching better on the Bulls, different supporting cast, etc) but the similarities are there. Both teams dominated in the reg season. Both teams had the MVP. Both teams relied on that player for their offense.

The Bulls are a force, no question, but can Rose get them to the Finals? He's not as good as Lebron, and Lebron couldn't do it...

demens
    Square -910

Cavs were a force too. I think people forget how good that team was. Their problem was that the MVP they had turned out to be a pussy and a quitter and failed as a leader. But they were still a hell of a team and people looked at them as the #1 contenders.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Goat once said that the Heat and Celtics are better than any team the Bulls played in the 90's

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Goat once said that the Heat and Celtics are better than any team the Bulls played in the 90's
    This is exactly the type of stuff i'm talking about.

Something like that would be ok from some 18 year old college freshman who never seen a game in the 90s. But Goat actually did, and he still thinks that. Make your own conclusion. Is it better to be ignorant and just not know any better, or is it better to know better and still be stupid?

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Obviously its not a perfect comparison (coaching better on the Bulls, different supporting cast, etc) but the similarities are there. Both teams dominated in the reg season. Both teams had the MVP. Both teams relied on that player for their offense.

The Bulls are a force, no question, but can Rose get them to the Finals? He's not as good as Lebron, and Lebron couldn't do it...
    it's dumb dude, how can you not see it's dumb? the analogy is superficial at best.

even if that same exact Cavs team existed today as it did then, they aren't destined to fall short again this year, since circumstances are inevitably different.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

I rest my case, your honor. Buffoons.

FreeHainsworth
    Update your status
    FreeHainsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I like you avatar pic Demens, nice

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post

I rest my case, your honor. Buffoons.

Coming from the guy who is basing the success or failure of the Perk trade on a quote from Derrick Rose?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

It all goes back to the Perk trade. Horrible move for them.
    12:14 AM

2 hours later, a yahoo article is put online, with Derrick Rose saying the same exact thing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...celtics_040811
    2:35 am EDT

How hard is that to comprehend?

Do yourself a favor and just shut up.

rsnnh12

12:14 AM

2:35 am EDT

Do yourself a favor and just shut up.
    Am I missing your point? Or was there no point?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Where the fukk is Goat Milk

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

celtics BLOW...will be 1 and done come playoff time

rsnnh12