Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    they cash 7 out of 10 times.
    You've gone up to a window with a losing ticket and gotten paid seven out of 10 times? Really?

and give winners to losers?

not a fukkin chance pal
    Guess it's a good thing that SBR doesn't adopt the same attitude when trying to help you get your money. Your mother must be so proud.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pavy, Great job....big fella!
    Last edited by bmw530i; 10-01-08 at 10:42 PM.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    You've gone up to a window with a losing ticket and gotten paid seven out of 10 times? Really?

Guess it's a good thing that SBR doesn't adopt the same attitude when trying to help you get your money. Your mother must be so proud.
    7 out of 10 times, the right side will cover, 3 out of 10, the wrong side will get fortunate due to turnovers, special teams flukes, etc, etc, etc

and when sbr helped me, they were helping a winning player get money that was rightfully is, if i posted my plays here, i would be helping some very nice ppl, but some major losers as well, if the major losers were guaranteed not to get my picks, i would post my cbb picks and believe me, your site traffic would spike upwards after the following i would gain

and lets leave my mother out of it, yes she is proud of me because i am a social worker and i do much for charity, she also passed away from cancer so do me a favor and keep this man to man

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

So Pavy, any leans yet>?? I have followed your picks from previous years and if i'm not mistaken, didn't you give picks for NCAA basketball this past year?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    So Pavy, any leans yet>?? I have followed your picks from previous years and if i'm not mistaken, didn't you give picks for NCAA basketball this past year?
    My leans so far are Virginia Tech, Alabama, Miami and Louisville. These are not final plays. I will post the lines I got with spreads if I make them my plays before the games start.

I posted plays in the past in NCAA basketball, european soccer as well as any other sport that is played by a ball of any shape.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavy, you probably don't care to hear it, but i apologize for my rant. you did a very nice job w/your picks. i have been runnin bad in college foots this season and dealing w/some family crap which sent me over the edge today. i apologize, it was unwarranted.

keep picking winners, buddy. best of luck.

First 123