1. #1
    johnny crash
    johnny crash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 1

    betfirstclass sting up and running.

    so i gambled by playing at this place,gauranttes were brought to my attention,i deposited $900 turned it into $5,400, they told me all my winnings were nul and void due to the fact that my 1st play was late ,and that they were in the wrong for accepting the bet,some women tells me that since my 1st bet was late 8:05 bet taken 8;05 game started that i would not have won the amount i did and voiding all winnings,and that any gaurantee that was made to insure my 5k was laughable,cause all gaurantees by eog were for depos only.she then goes on to say any insurance i thought i had was just for my dposit,she wanted to give me the depo back to close the case.

    all higher ups at the eog are in on the gaf,here's how the gaf works.very basic.

    you deposit....you lose all is ok.
    you deposit and win a bit you get paid.
    you deposit and make any kind of score they offer you your maney back.

    eog makes it sound like your whole bankroll is protected,it's anything but,now in order to for me to try to collect the woman tells me to contact the people that made the gaurantee.

    at this point i'm willing to accept my punishment by playing there.......5,400 burn.my mistake,i believed them.

    hey betfirstclass and okycowboy,enjoy your scaming ways.

    now all i want is eog poster okycowboy's info, because i have a plan for him.

    stay away people.

    betfirstcalass has a woman there, she's a ruthless oyster.

  2. #2
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    wow i didn't think we'd get posts like this until at least december

  3. #3
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    If this is accurate then it's obviously very bad. The player is saying this all revolves around BFC accepting a bet too late. If it was too late, then why was it accepted? It is a pretty fundamental part of bookmaking to know when a game is off the board.

    There can only be one of two conclusions and neither is good. Either BFC is incompetent accepting bets after the line should be closed or they are dishonest and knew what they were doing and took a free shot.

    However, I am a bit too jaded to just buy this whole story based on one post from the "victim". In my experience these kind of reports frequently leave out some important details.
    Last edited by Mudcat; 09-18-08 at 03:15 PM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  4. #4
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    especially when they are someone's first post

  5. #5
    fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 10,805

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny crash View Post
    so i gambled by playing at this place,gauranttes were brought to my attention,i deposited $900 turned it into $5,400, they told me all my winnings were nul and void due to the fact that my 1st play was late ,and that they were in the wrong for accepting the bet,some women tells me that since my 1st bet was late 8:05 bet taken 8;05 game started that i would not have won the amount i did and voiding all winnings,and that any gaurantee that was made to insure my 5k was laughable,cause all gaurantees by eog were for depos only.she then goes on to say any insurance i thought i had was just for my dposit,she wanted to give me the depo back to close the case.

    all higher ups at the eog are in on the gaf,here's how the gaf works.very basic.

    you deposit....you lose all is ok.
    you deposit and win a bit you get paid.
    you deposit and make any kind of score they offer you your maney back.

    eog makes it sound like your whole bankroll is protected,it's anything but,now in order to for me to try to collect the woman tells me to contact the people that made the gaurantee.

    at this point i'm willing to accept my punishment by playing there.......5,400 burn.my mistake,i believed them.

    hey betfirstclass and okycowboy,enjoy your scaming ways.

    now all i want is eog poster okycowboy's info, because i have a plan for him.

    stay away people.

    betfirstcalass has a woman there, she's a ruthless oyster.

    hah.

  6. #6
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    This complaint kind of rings true for me because it reminds me so much of the case of poster WagerWebSucks. It all revolved around WW accepting action after games should be off the board.

    I don't think WW ever denied it. They wanted to frame it like it was incompetence and not scamming - as if that made it alright. But they accepted the late bets and, after those bets went against them, they started confiscating.

    And voila, a poster called WagerWebSucks is born.

    But it does happen. Good books accept responsibility for their mistakes but some take this other approach.


    But I still reserve judgement in this case. I also don't think there was anything unclear about the nature of eog's "guarantee" as is implied here. I haven't even looked at eog in a month and I somehow knew the guarantee was only for deposits.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  7. #7
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

    I can't say I'm surprised by something like this happening with the former owership of BetBones (SBR Rated F) being involved. If you need some assistance with this issue, please feel freeto fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire on your behalf to acquire farther details.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    Love know who you chatted with SIR as no FEMALE answer(s) phones only Live chat software & emails .......also we have yet to receive $900 DEP. $500's $700's $1000's & More there is NOT 1- $900 DEP so please provide lil more info like your acct # Your password the "WOMAN" you spoke to that has not once answered a phone at the office . . . Love to hear more about your $900 DEP & your $5400 BET/WAGER ...........



    Michael

  9. #9
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    also, & not to sound "arrogant" but I make pretty good money AND I'd be blowing someone's phone up if I had $5400 coming and I just called the Office and NO ONE there has heard anything about your $5400 ......................



    Michael


    Please provide SBR your first name acct # AND password(s) ...........

    NEXT TIME do yur reasearch & get a "real" name of Staff member & say perhaps you spoke to STEVE, CHARLIE, "B", or CHUCK and then at least your story would sound somewhat believable . . . OR maybe your dumb-ass thought we'd see this post & just mail you the $5400 who know

    UNREAL




    Michael

  10. #10
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    Attn Fiveteamer

    There Is No Females That Ever Answer The Phones At Office So You People Are 100% Full Of Shit ...........ask The Clients Over @ Eog If They Have Ever Spoke To A Female Other Than Via Emails Or Via Live Chat Software ..............where Do You People Get These Ideas On How To Try & **** Us



    Michael

  11. #11
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    What is this whole insurance thing? If you deposit money, you are insured up to a certain amount to get it back? Or is it deposit and winnings...or what? And who is doing the insuring?

  12. #12
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    PANIC

    EXACTLY if the man had $5400 THERE, which he does not he could call KENNY @ EOG & prvide KEN an acct # KEN would in--turn see the $5400 & pay him 5-K THE MAN HAS NO ****ING ACCT HERE & HE HAS NEVER CHATTED WITH A FEMALE AS NO FEMALE ANSWERS the PHONES

    PERIOD

    so Genious above, please provide & acct # & PW so you can get your $5400 you say you have coming, you people in here must be very very very very very bored & just have NO-LIFE to "Invent" stories, maybe one-day I'll have enough free time to invent shit like this & try Destroy people's Integrity & business

    AMAZING that SBR posts this shit WITHOUT "ANY" FACTS or re-search

    GOOOOOD JOB BILL once again destroy "Integrity" without any facts

    WELLLLLL DONE MY GOOOOD----FRIEND I appreciate it

    THANKS AGAIN




    Michael

  13. #13
    fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 10,805

    go **** yourself cowboy.

    I was just laughing at the oyster remark.

    never even head of betfirstclass.

  14. #14
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    SORRY 5-TEAMER

    BUT unreal that no chica EVER EVER EVER answer(s) phones & this moron claims to have $5400 in his acct yet NO ONE has spoke him & yet SBR posts this shit WITH ZERO FACTS the man is 100% full of shit

    PLEASE PLEASE provide us an acct # OR at least call and be smarter next time & say you DEP $1000 as YTD not 1-single $900 DEP genious

    again Sorry 5-teamer, mis-read your reply



    Michael

  15. #15
    APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-06
    Posts: 188

    Got to love their friendly customer service.

    Is this guy drunk?

  16. #16
    johnnystud
    johnnystud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-08
    Posts: 64

    Here is a company that will not last past football.



    no seriously

  17. #17
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    AGREE 100%, we might not last past this week if People keep posted 100% BS re: They didn't get paid . . . funny thing is the guy has 6 DIff screen names and is right here in COSTA RICA (San Jose to be exact) so if he has $5400 coming he should come to office ask for STEVE OR Chuck, they will long into his acct and take him to the BANK Monday @ 9 a.m. & he can get his $5400 just odd that with him right here in San Jose that he would Send us $900 via Western Union ..........come on guys my 4 yr old daughter could tell this man is 100% full of shit

    SIR, PROVIDE US AN ACCT # AND PASSWORD PLEASE

    Or just come down the street as you are right here near us

  18. #18
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    ATTN BIG--BOY/ Mod!

    The man is right here in San Jose, no need fill out form just call us with his acct info THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE & you know he does not have

  19. #19
    johnnystud
    johnnystud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-08
    Posts: 64

    also we have yet to receive $900 DEP. $500's $700's $1000's & More there is NOT 1- $900 DEP
    So what your saying is there has been zero deposits to your sportsbook. That sure insures us your legit

  20. #20
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    what i said, was we have received 500 DEP 1000 DEP 1500 DEP 2500 DEP

    etc etc etc etc BUT no $900 DEP

    The man above who has yet to call or give us an acct # SAYS he made a $900---DEP I have the incoming DEP on spreadsheet & NONE are for $900

    hope this answers ? But I think 99.99% of you KNOW this man does not

    and has NEVER had an acct with us ........if we owed him I think he would call

  21. #21
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    MY LAST POST RE: THIS CLOWN

    SIR

    Pick up the phone call us with acct # and password (that u do not have)

    & we be more than happy to PAY YOU TODAY (yes on a Sunday Sir)


    Thanks

  22. #22
    biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 2,164
    Betpoints: 3668

    Clowns running this book, only reason i wouldnt even try them out is the fact that they are so desperate for people like Lazerwager were

  23. #23
    johnnystud
    johnnystud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-08
    Posts: 64

    why should I deposit into your sportsbook? What do You offer that no legitimate pioneer sportsbook already offers?

    Your spelling is very poor, I did a Google search and show no sponsorships anywhere. I think this is a very high risk operation.

  24. #24
    vsdspread
    vsdspread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-07
    Posts: 251

    Best First Class are a bunch of jokers. Look how rude he is being on this forum.

    Not sure if this posters is telling the truth, but the FACTS are that Michael is an Ahole and cries like a baby.

  25. #25
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    If their financial management is anything like their public relations skills, BetFirstClass will be broke next week. Why he would come on here to cry like a two year old about the OP's post and rag on Bill for allowing a poster to post about a possible issue with a book is embarrassing for them. Not only does he not comprehend one of the functions of this site (helping to resolve player disputes) but the idiot keeps bumping his own bad publicity to the top of the forum.

  26. #26
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,305
    Betpoints: 158

    Seems like Betfirstclass is trying to fix this and the org. poster doesnt want to work with them

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  27. #27
    dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 1,412

    ya shit bfc

  28. #28
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by BETFIRSTCLASS View Post
    where Do You People Get These Ideas On How To Try & **** Us
    Quote Originally Posted by BETFIRSTCLASS View Post
    you people in here must be very very very very very bored & just have NO-LIFE to "Invent" stories,

    Quote Originally Posted by BETFIRSTCLASS View Post
    NO ONE has spoke him & yet SBR posts this shit WITH ZERO FACTS the man is 100% full of shit


    What do you mean "you people?" What do you mean "SBR posts this sh1t?"

    You don't understand how posting forums work? It's not that complicated. One guy came and made a post. That's it. It happens. No one was giving it much credence - and it had sunk off the map.

    You could have done yourself a lot of good by responding with calm intelligence. In this case you could have just ignored it since it was already forgotten with no noticable damage. Instead you issue a blanket insult to a bunch of potential customers and leave the impression that BFC is populated by irrational paranoid yahoos. You took a neutral situation and created a strike against yourself.

    I would have been willing to believe the complaint was bogus. But from now on when I think about BetFirstClass, it will be the place with extremely non-sharp businessmen representing it.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  29. #29
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    What do you mean "you people?" What do you mean "SBR posts this sh1t?"

    You don't understand how posting forums work? It's not that complicated. One guy came and made a post. That's it. It happens. No one was giving it much credence - and it had sunk off the map.

    You could have done yourself a lot of good by responding with calm intelligence. In this case you could have just ignored it since it was already forgotten with no noticable damage. Instead you issue a blanket insult to a bunch of potential customers and leave the impression that BFC is populated by irrational paranoid yahoos. You took a neutral situation and created a strike against yourself.

    I would have been willing to believe the complaint was bogus. But from now on when I think about BetFirstClass, it will be the place with extremely non-sharp businessmen representing it.

    Best post in the thread.

  30. #30
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    THX I-WIN-YOUR-MONEY

    I have ask the man 100---times to simply provide us his acct # which he does not have he is a poster FROM RIGHT HERE IN SAN JOSE trying to BASH--US he has never spoke to ANY staff member nor has he opened an acct. There is NO-FEMALE that answer(s) phones she only replies emails & online LIVE---CHAT

    The man is 100% full of shi* AND has never had an acct

    If he was smart he would have said he made $1000 DEP & my job would have been harder as we have ALOT $1000 DEP / but no DEP in the amt of $900 as the man claimed ..........

    YES, my "PR" skills in here have go to shi* but when you read nothing but lies & people gauge your Intergrity ity's pretty hard to remain "PC" & polite

    Hope this helps & hope I did not offend anyone, but the man has 6 screen names ALL from San Jose CR & has NEVER had an acct with us / EVER

    THX


    Michael

  31. #31
    johnnystud
    johnnystud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-08
    Posts: 64

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystud View Post
    why should I deposit into your sportsbook? What do You offer that no legitimate pioneer sportsbook already offers?

    Your spelling is very poor, I did a Google search and show no sponsorships anywhere. I think this is a very high risk operation.
    Stop avoiding questions please.

  32. #32
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    ATTN PANIC

    See your point 100% but try see my point, we had client last week ask for CASH---OUT he had his funds in 3 hrs & was nice enough to post BOTH here at SBR & EOG the exact same "Thread" The one @ EOG showed up, However, the one here @ SBR did NOT

    If you were in my "Shoes" what would you think, the client has NO---REASON to lie to me about the THREAD & I read it over @ EOG but nada here on SBR

    ? ? ? ? ? ? seeems very very odd to me ? ? ? ? ?

  33. #33
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by BETFIRSTCLASS View Post
    ATTN PANIC

    See your point 100% but try see my point, we had client last week ask for CASH---OUT he had his funds in 3 hrs & was nice enough to post BOTH here at SBR & EOG the exact same "Thread" The one @ EOG showed up, However, the one here @ SBR did NOT

    If you were in my "Shoes" what would you think, the client has NO---REASON to lie to me about the THREAD & I read it over @ EOG but nada here on SBR

    ? ? ? ? ? ? seeems very very odd to me ? ? ? ? ?

    I understand, but Mudcat made the great points and I merely agreed with him.

  34. #34
    FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-08
    Posts: 168

    JOHNNY:

    GO TO EOG eye on gambling they GUAR each & every account and many clients have posted receiving cash--outs in less than 4 hrs after request. We offer 30% cash sign up bonus & much more can be answered via our live chat as this is NOT the place for me to "PROMOTE" site Im just defending the claim that we didn't pay an acct from MAN WHO NEVER HAD AN ACCT WITH US JOHNNY

    Hope this helps, as for the spelling I'm on Laptop in Panama airport and not in the best of moods @ present time, so if I mispelled something, which I Obviously did my apologies ............


    Michael

  35. #35
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Not trying to stir things up here when I say this believe it or not sir. Being as this is an NFL Sunday, why are you posting on the forum. I mean shouldn't you be very busy during this time frame?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


1234 ... Last
Top