firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

5dimes

these dummies put up lines on pro wrestling.............. ITS FAKE CORRECT? mike cole was declared the winner........ pay up 5dimes

firedawg

im ot fukkin kidding. wrestling or no wrestling......... i had this bet at +1000......... he was declared the winer........... wtf

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    im ot fukkin kidding. wrestling or no wrestling......... i had this bet at +1000......... he was declared the winer........... wtf
    I am with you, only $10 bet for me but this is sad...Cole is the winner...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

What happened?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

This isn't even a sport? How are there odds on this fake crap?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

why wont the pay you?
    I know its fake garbage , but if you picked a side and won, they should pay, no questions asked.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Lawler got the pin, the 'Raw GM' reversed the decision via email, Cole wins.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Lawler got the pin, the 'Raw GM' reversed the decision via email, Cole wins.

So does 5 Dimes grade the first fake pin....or the faker e-mail reversing the decision? This is a weird one...will be interesting to see

Lorinda
    Lorinda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'll take what they end up doing, but their rules say that ringside decision can be reversed, so that's not a good reason.

Diana: Results will be graded/regraded based on the official result at ringside. A result may be revised or altered after initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.

firedawg

they put the lines up for us to bet..... i bet all underdogs............ THEY PUT THOSE LINES UP KNOWING THIS WAS FAKE ASS SHIT.......... THIS IS BS

Lorinda

FWIW "Diana" was adamant that the settlement will not be changed.

Given that it normally takes 20 minutes to explain what the problem is, she was surprisingly well informed.

firedawg

such a joke............ lets see if 5dimes is an A+ book?

Br0nxer

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    bang your skull all you want...... facts are facts

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by Lorinda View Post
    I'll take what they end up doing, but their rules say that ringside decision can be reversed, so that's not a good reason.

Diana: Results will be graded/regraded based on the official result at ringside. A result may be revised or altered after initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.
    Well, when you look at it, since it was by email, the GM really wasn't at the fighting venue.

Lorinda

My issue is that I was quoted that rule along with a lot of very defensive chat (At no point did I demand to be paid, I just want to know their reasoning for settling the way they have)

The rule doesn't really back up what she was saying. If anyone gets more sense out of them than "We're paying on Lawler because we're paying on Lawler" I'd be interested in seeing what the reasoning actually is.

Losing on special/prop bets being settled oddly is par for the course, not knowing why they chose their decision is rather more unusual and irritating.

Lorinda

If this one isn't settled as a draw in line with the Lawler settlement THEN I might get more annoyed at the situation though!

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

My issue is them treating this like it's a sanctioned boxing or MMA event, it's clearly an entertainment prop. FWIW, my winning bet hasn't been graded yet. Maybe they are waiting until the end of the event...which just happened.

Br0nxer

i saw the lines on wrestlemania thread and thought it was a joke.

i didnt even go in the thread.

how could there be a line on something that is fake

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lawler will be graded as the winner. They should also be grading The Miz as the winner.

Lorinda

They've graded Miz as a draw/no action, which is at least consistent with the thing that was posted about an interview someone read where it would be graded on what the ring announcer said.

Of course, it would have been nice for those rules to have been on their site and would have been even nicer if I wasn't on the wrong side of both of the disputed ones.

firedawg

i would love someone from sbr to comment on this

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

What a nightmare for 5dimes..........wow

firedawg

yeah......... fishead they put the lines up knowing this stuff is staged. people hit 1000 to 1 shot and they now refer to some mystery rules?
    anyone knows this is bull xxxx

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    yeah......... fishead they put the lines up knowing this stuff is staged. people hit 1000 to 1 shot and they now refer to some mystery rules?
    anyone knows this is bull xxxx

WOW

Fishhead

Can you imagine if the reputation of 5dimes becomes tarnished by a WRESLTEMANIA event?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Can you imagine if the reputation of 5dimes becomes tarnished by a WRESLTEMANIA event?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Non issue ffor 5dimes reputation. You bet a low limit entertainment prop and lost. You might have a valid claim but is anyone who matters really upset about percieved misgrading of a WWE prop? Is anyone gonna stop playing here depending on the outcome?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Non issue ffor 5dimes reputation. You bet a low limit entertainment prop and lost. You might have a valid claim but is anyone who matters really upset about percieved misgrading of a WWE prop? Is anyone gonna stop playing here depending on the outcome?
    this isnt the first time 5dimes has pulled a stunt, and yes people should care.

thadchr
    thadchr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3577

This is beyond comprehension. I mean, the presidency is rigged and all (), and we can still bet on that, but that doesn't mean we can all know who's going to win. This is FAKE. Thus, without any amount of exageration, typical gambler's excuses, etc.--the fix is very literally in on a pro wrestling event. It's damn near like betting whether the Packers won the Super Bowl, only right now. How the hell can you offer actual odds on a fake contest without knowing that betters will be intentionally misled? Am I missing something quite large here?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

If I was booking, I would feel that the reversed decision on Cole should have been the graded winner. As long as it happens by the end of the event that night, then that's what goes down in the "record books" of WWE.

How many times over the years did someone beat Ric Flair for the world title only to have it "reversed" a couple of minutes later? This happens all the time in wrestling - it just builds "heat" for the next match.

firedawg

they hung the lines and now are pulling a stunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    If I was booking, I would feel that the reversed decision on Cole should have been the graded winner. As long as it happens by the end of the event that night, then that's what goes down in the "record books" of WWE.

How many times over the years did someone beat Ric Flair for the world title only to have it "reversed" a couple of minutes later? This happens all the time in wrestling - it just builds "heat" for the next match.

firedawg

how do i file a complaint with justin 7?

123 Last