Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$$ Saturday MLB $$$$ GUARANTEED $$$$

I will post my hoops action a little later in a video.

908 Stlouis -125
    909 Houston +220
    915 Arizona +145
    920 Cleveland +115
    927 Baltimore +170

Have fun, thank you and goooooooooooood racing!!!

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good luck Richkas. i like Cardinals today.. Let's get it!!!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Good luck Richie!

asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Might play scared and take the +1' w/Astros.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Richkas, your Cards better not let me down or we going to have a hillbilly showdown

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I will post my hoops action a little later in a video.

908 Stlouis -125
    909 Houston +220
    915 Arizona +145
    920 Cleveland +115
    927 Baltimore +170

Have fun, thank you and goooooooooooood racing!!!

Good Luck with your bets

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

good luck card looks good

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay hot Richie

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ok, I learned my lesson. I tailed this guy on horses and baseball and due to him I had to reload twice. i am not the person to bitch after loses when i tail a user but the way this guy titles his threads and his wording he basically means locks.

Rich, i know you are the tough e-guy here but let's see how your city wannabe mafia ass would react to even walking past a full grown bull. You'd run like a girl.

I know this guy is untouchable here along with paco. I get the whole being around longer respect thing. So I know one of you who have it in for me will report me in a second but i do not care. this guy never gets called out on his picks. You got VI who wins a lot more and he gets roasted and why? because he is not an "sbr legend".

So Rich do me a favor. Think long and hard on your locks before you post them. Some idiots like myself actually believe you know what you are doing.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Richkas is blade sharp.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    Ok, I learned my lesson. I tailed this guy on horses and baseball and due to him I had to reload twice. i am not the person to bitch after loses when i tail a user but the way this guy titles his threads and his wording he basically means locks.

Rich, i know you are the tough e-guy here but let's see how your city wannabe mafia ass would react to even walking past a full grown bull. You'd run like a girl.

I know this guy is untouchable here along with paco. I get the whole being around longer respect thing. So I know one of you who have it in for me will report me in a second but i do not care. this guy never gets called out on his picks. You got VI who wins a lot more and he gets roasted and why? because he is not an "sbr legend".

So Rich do me a favor. Think long and hard on your locks before you post them. Some idiots like myself actually believe you know what you are doing.
    tl;dr

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuken buried.