bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Light it up blue for autism

hi April is autism awarness month, please go buy a blue light bulp and place in front of you house and light it up to show support for the children and adults that has autism. My 6 year old son has aspergers autism.
    Points Awarded:

ipod gave bill2266 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chugs gave bill2266 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

bill2266
    steelers

ty king mayan for your support

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This is what I do for a living. My specialty is in working with adults and children with Aspergers syndrome. Just make sure you are aware of all the different support that you have available to you and your child. There are tons of services out in each community but you have to get in with the right situation to be taken care of like you should be. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to help you in showing you where you need to go and what steps you need to take to get your child the maximum benefits allowed.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I was not aware of that BiII... Thanks for sharing... I wiII buy one and spread the word as weII.

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This is what I do for a living. My specialty is in working with adults and children with Aspergers syndrome. Just make sure you are aware of all the different support that you have available to you and your child. There are tons of services out in each community but you have to get in with the right situation to be taken care of like you should be. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to help you in showing you where you need to go and what steps you need to take to get your child the maximum benefits allowed.
    ty so much i will give you a pm.

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    I was not aware of that BiII... Thanks for sharing... I wiII buy one and spread the word as weII.
    ty Dee Wizzle for your support

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bill you should check out the show Parenthood on nbc. You may like it a lot or completely hate it

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't know about it. Thanks for the heads up. Our house will have a blue bulb light in front tomorrow.

And I will spread the word too. Good luck to you and your child.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    Bill you should check out the show Parenthood on nbc. You may like it a lot or completely hate it
    My wife and i loves the show alot, they did a great job on Max, and Max remindes me alot of my son Daniel. IF something goes wrong in there routine and they will have a behavior. ITs hard to redirect our children but we do the best

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Didn't know about it. Thanks for the heads up. Our house will have a blue bulb light in front tomorrow.

And I will spread the word too. Good luck to you and your child.
    ty Sov for the support for everyone who has autism

bill2266
    steelers

ty you TR88 FOR YOUR support for the children and adults that has autism.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I will pick up a blue bulb at Walmart tomorrow

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Since I'm broke, I would love to see an option to donate points to help charities towards autism. I had a hook-up in Buffalo that would buy "Flutie Flakes" and their candy bars for me a lil ways back - but autism is very serious and something I'd donate points towards. This is something I've spent a lot of 'scholar' time on - and yet, it's impossible to figure out (although I have MAJOR theories about our food industry... but I'll save that rant for a more appropriate forum).

I won't put up a blue bulb to support autism - I'd rather not do something 'symbolic'. I'd rather do something that actually mattered. I have a couple of friends studying it - I'd rather spend money to fight for a cure or a reason for it. We're just, as a society, ignorant of how serious it is. Godspeed, sir. Godspeed.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have walked in our Santa Barbara's Autism Society walk for the last 6 years. I was also in Sacramento speaking on the lawn of the capital in support of services they are cutting from my clients. I am heavily involved in this community.

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by iwinyourmoney View Post
    i will pick up a blue bulb at walmart tomorrow
    ty you i win your money for your support for the children and adults that has autism ty

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by mcba1n View Post
    since i'm broke, i would love to see an option to donate points to help charities towards autism. I had a hook-up in buffalo that would buy "flutie flakes" and their candy bars for me a lil ways back - but autism is very serious and something i'd donate points towards. This is something i've spent a lot of 'scholar' time on - and yet, it's impossible to figure out (although i have major theories about our food industry... But i'll save that rant for a more appropriate forum).

I won't put up a blue bulb to support autism - i'd rather not do something 'symbolic'. I'd rather do something that actually mattered. I have a couple of friends studying it - i'd rather spend money to fight for a cure or a reason for it. We're just, as a society, ignorant of how serious it is. Godspeed, sir. Godspeed.
    ty please keep fight for a cure for autism, that would be so great for me and millions of other people to

ipod
    GO DALLAS
    ipod's Avatar Become A Pro!

bill i could only give you 2 point sir, i have alot of respect for to come on a forum and share a thing that effects your life everyday. you are what a true champion is god bless from my family to yours mate

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by ipod View Post
    bill i could only give you 2 point sir, i have alot of respect for to come on a forum and share a thing that effects your life everyday. you are what a true champion is god bless from my family to yours mate
    TY SO MUCH IPOD for your surpport, and you didnt have to give me points, I JUST WANT EVERYONE KNOW ITS AUTISM MONTH. TY also ipod for the nice words ty.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will go buy a blue bulb today at kmart in Cincinatti, maybe some underwear, definitely kmart

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Thanks for the heads up . Will buy a bulb today.

Best of Luck!

bill2266
    steelers

[QUOTE=THE PROFIT;9451445]I will go buy a blue bulb today at kmart in Cincinatti, maybe some underwear, definitely kmart[/QUOTE

Ty for your support on Autism

bill2266
    steelers

Ty the profit and str for your support on Autism

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Solid thread Billy

It must be hard raising him

Billy since this was such a solid thread you will automatically be in my top 50 for poster of the month announced tomorrow

I do not give a fuk if you had 10 posts you would be there

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Solid thread Billy

It must be hard raising him

Billy since this was such a solid thread you will automatically be in my top 50 for poster of the month announced tomorrow

I do not give a fuk if you had 10 posts you would be there
    TY so much for your support, and ty for putting me in the top 50 poster, i just want the world to know about Autism, my wife and i work great as a team to help Daniel as much we can. Im a big sports fan and my friends out here has children playing sports other fathers talking about having there playing different schools and so on. As a father i will never get that but hes so smart about facts and and so smart on the computer i believe he will be something great in life, sorry wrote long and ty for listing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You read posts like this and who gives a fuk about the games

Billy that has to be tough, hey as long as he is happy that is all that matters

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Everyone should support this great cause. You are doing good work Bill. Good luck to you and your family.

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You read posts like this and who gives a fuk about the games

Billy that has to be tough, hey as long as he is happy that is all that matters
    ty so much for the kind words.

bill2266
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    Everyone should support this great cause. You are doing good work Bill. Good luck to you and your family.
    ty for your support, and the kind words

bill2266
    steelers

your right jjgold along he is happy thats all I care about ty so much

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

April is also Child Abuse Awareness month, color is also blue.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Bill, I come from a family of prevalent autism, thank you for spreading the word. Although it is a disease, I try not to see it as such, it can also be a beautiful thing.

bill2266
    steelers

You are welcome chugs, and u are so right about autism the children are so smart knowing theses and facts on alot of different subjects

bill2266
    steelers

Ty for bringing that up go 4 broke i didnt know that GOD BLESS THOSE CHILDREN

12 Last