ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Does Koby Cry After Every Shot He Misses?

Guy is a great ball player, but has to be the biggest fuking baby in the NBA. I swear that every shot he misses he looks to the refs with his arms out, crying saying he was fouled.

Whatever happened to playing the game like a man?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is just a competitive maniac one of reasons he is so great

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I thought that was D Wade.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's been that way for a long time.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

every great player does that. duncan is probably the worst at it.

did u see nowitzki get a technical for whining about a foul?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yep

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is just a competitive maniac one of reasons he is so great
    and he does get fouled alot...no calls...
    Last edited by King Mayan; 04-01-11 at 12:12 AM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

kobe thinks he gets fouled on every shot he takes

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Koby Karl?

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    every great player does that. duncan is probably the worst at it.

did u see nowitzki get a technical for whining about a foul?
    No they don't.

Every great player demands respect.

Doesn't mean every great player whines like a little baby every time the refs don't give them a call when they should be running down the court on defense.

Never saw Bird do that. Or Moses Malone. Or Grant Hill. Or Dr. J. Only saw Jordan do it when he was getting the shit kicked out of him by the Pistons. Only saw Shaq do it when they were calling him for touch bullshit on the other side.

Kobe is a bitch. Face it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

why would jordan bitch when he got all the calls all the time?

every great player has gotten technicals called on them for bitching about fouls, including bird, magic, malone, dr j.... everybody. only someone who hasn't watched nba for long would say something as idiotic that only kobe does it.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    why would jordan bitch when he got all the calls all the time?

every great player has gotten technicals called on them for bitching about fouls, including bird, magic, malone, dr j.... everybody. only someone who hasn't watched nba for long would say something as idiotic that only kobe does it.
    Challenging the officiating with a gruff word or two during a dead ball situation is a bit different than sanctimoniously throwing your hands up in the air and quitting on the play while you stare at the officials. MJ did the former. Kobe does the latter. You never saw Bird/Magic do that shit.

ouman101

Yes, obviously, all of the good/great players have times where they are pissed and get a technical called on them because they disagree with a call. But none of them literally throw their hands up and look to the ref every single missed shot like Koby. Lebron whines a lot too, but it is usually after he drives down the lane and took a few hacks. Koby will cry after he misses a jump shot and the guy defending him is 5 feet away.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

lots of kobe haters out there, i think it is because he demolished one of the supposed contenders again, where did all those talk about a STATEMENT game go? i think the ONLY statement they got was TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

because he is a fokin loser

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, but he cries for joy every time he wins a championship.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    kobe thinks he gets fouled on every shot he takes
    This

ouman101

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    lots of kobe haters out there, i think it is because he demolished one of the supposed contenders again, where did all those talk about a STATEMENT game go? i think the ONLY statement they got was TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR
    Not a Kobe hater at all. Like I said, guy is one of the best to ever play the game. I just find it painful to watch a Lakers game, because God forbid he misses a shot and doesn't look to the refs with his arms out or do his patented smack his hands together with angry face.

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

i cry when i miss skeet shots on your mum. on the real tho, blake griffin is the worst in LA. he already acting like he the boss. gtfo

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

Because bitching works. The more you complain, the more the refs think you got fouled and will give you the benefit of the doubt if you're a good enough player. If you're a scrub, no one's going to care about your complaints. It's because dude is a bball stud, same thing goes for all the other star players who whine.

dstover13
    dstover13's Avatar Become A Pro!

the guy is a bitch, he acts like some tough guy lol! Reggie Miller kicked his ass

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Not a Kobe hater at all. Like I said, guy is one of the best to ever play the game. I just find it painful to watch a Lakers game, because God forbid he misses a shot and doesn't look to the refs with his arms out or do his patented smack his hands together with angry face.
    almost every star does that, every player has their own way to get the referee's attention, he does whine alot but it's been a while since he gets hack and no foul will be called

macmane
    macmane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't care about who the person is. Just the player. That's what we watch on TV and at the games.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody is worse than this guy.

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

if every nba player played the game like kobe (to win) the league would be better. a lot of lazy fukkers making millions.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wow, a bunch of whiny bitches upset that the BLACK MAMBA ripped money from your wallets again.

In case you haven't noticed..........Kobe & the WORLD CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS are on their way to their SEVENTEENTH ORGANIZATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Lakers haters can suck it! Must suck to be you Mavs fan, Suns fan, Nuggets fan, etc. etc. ...........always having the Lakers crush your dreams.
    Last edited by William Walters; 04-01-11 at 10:26 AM.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

They all do it. Either they get a foul called on them and cry or there is no call and they cry. One of the many reasons why the NBA sucks. Back when European Americans played they would put their hand up after a foul and own up to it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Challenging the officiating with a gruff word or two during a dead ball situation is a bit different than sanctimoniously throwing your hands up in the air and quitting on the play while you stare at the officials. MJ did the former. Kobe does the latter. You never saw Bird/Magic do that shit.

every star has been t'd up for arguing fouls. if you think jordan never "threw his hands in the air" after a no call then youve obviously never watched him play. youre basically claiming that he showed no emotions on the court which isnt true. he bitched and moaned like no other even though he got call after call like no other player in history.

plus complaining about fouls is a great strategy because it helps get the next call. phil jackson does this well.and often. so i guess hes a bitch to you too?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Ginobli is the worst

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Greatest bit--# of all time

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    Because bitching works. The more you complain, the more the refs think you got fouled and will give you the benefit of the doubt if you're a good enough player. If you're a scrub, no one's going to care about your complaints. It's because dude is a bball stud, same thing goes for all the other star players who whine.
    This. It only works if you are a perennial all star though. Nobody hates watching him b itch after every single play more than I do, but all his crying is effective (especially in big games).

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I always noticed how Lebron and Wade cry for fouls all the time. I always thought it was a bitch move. Just play hard, play the game, don't cry for gimme points.

thats why I love D. Rose. Dude is always getting fouled but he rarely if ever cries about fouls, he just hustles.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yes he does, but so do all the superstars who feel they are entitled.

HalfDecentENT.
    HalfDecentENT.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

A lil off topic but i don't understand the taunting rule....Ron artest puts his arms out like hes the greatest and then kisses his biceps really over exaggerated...but i guess he gets an excuse with his crazy ass. A

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

12 Last