jking0606
    Im banned??
    jking0606's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by the bet master View Post
    calipari has been involved with multiple ncaa violations.
    being "involved in an investigation aka coach cal" is not the same as "guilty aka uconn"

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    JJ u have no ******* clue what u r talking about coach cal is the man here in lexington. he is not going anywhere have u looked at the class he has coming in nxt yr?!? hey an if ur gonna start preaching about recruit violation maybe u should look at uconn coach who was actually caught an found guilty instead of stating calapri who has not been found guilty of nothing!!

ask UMass and Memphis how clean he is (every college he's coached at). Calhoun was given a very minor violation for a reason.

jking0606
    Im banned??
    jking0606's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

He was given a minor violation because he is at uconn..not because what he did was minor.look at ohio state trussel same exact thing.... Ur a big blue hater bro calm down u cant be like us... How many national championships u got...an memphis didnt want him to leave by the way u act like they fired him..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be gone

No college can have shady characters running team, its bad business for school

It hurts them in the long run

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Calipari might be an idiot, but this is hardly the best example. that said, he's done a really good coaching job this year, i definitely have a higher opinion of him now than i did a couple of months ago. he's looking good to gut down the nets Monday if his team keeps defending like this.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    being "involved in an investigation aka coach cal" is not the same as "guilty aka uconn"
    Well, when those investigations result in the revoking of a season and banners being taken down I think it is "Guilty".

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Jordan has contact with Carolina players and surely he has contact with his sons.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Well, when those investigations result in the revoking of a season and banners being taken down I think it is "Guilty".
    And in both of those investigations Cal was cleared of any wrong doing. Not sure how much more clearer it can be put than that.

Also Uconn had to vacate games in 1996, but since they didnt go to the final four like Calipari its not that big of a deal.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Calipari has/is always been shady.

Unless he is coaching your team, not many reasons to like him.
    LOVE HIM ! Not my team but the guy can flatout recruit and coach , the rest of this $hit is nothing but B$

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by jackmyhoggoff View Post
    LOVE HIM ! Not my team but the guy can flatout recruit and coach , the rest of this $hit is nothing but B$

couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag

marinagmendes
    marinagmendes's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate calipari this is just another douche bag/moron thing he would do

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

are you guys for real ? calipari is loved at kentucky and he is a great coach also .Sure he is always in the talk about ncaa violations but what college coach at the big programs isnt , an i think because he is italian he gets picked on even more .

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag
    Are YOU the BAGGAGE ?

First 12