pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Could it be possible CW was not an actual book??

Since CW never required deposits could it be possible the sole purpose of giving credit to losing gamblers was to make a database of their bets and every night bet the opposite of bets that were mostly square with real cash at other books by the owners. Just think about it. You allow the worst gamblers on earth who have no money free credit knowing they will never be able to cash out and use the bets they placed and bet the opposite on the consensus square plays and make money this way.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Never be able to cash out? How'd I cash out over 10k when they where paying players?

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

betting the opposite of a losing gambler doesnt work. imo

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Since CW never required deposits could it be possible the sole purpose of giving credit to losing gamblers was to make a database of their bets and every night bet the opposite of bets that were mostly square with real cash at other books by the owners. Just think about it. You allow the worst gamblers on earth who have no money free credit knowing they will never be able to cash out and use the bets they placed and bet the opposite on the consensus square plays and make money this way.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85, and excel

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Never be able to cash out? How'd I cash out over 10k when they where paying players?
    I'm talking about the stiffs that are in the hundreds at the website. They wouldn't tail the winning gamblers, would they Iwin? Read my post again without chewing a double cheeseburger. You will choke one of these days.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

How could they? Not everyone bets hours ahead of time.
    2nd half lines, ect.

Might be the most retarded post you've ever made pal

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

well they can take all the money they won and send me the money they still ******* owe me.

they were just broke degenerate *****.

Ben is nothing but a stiff.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

The database of losers from BetOnSports has already existed for years - and been re-sold over and over. I'd say anyone ending up in that one and in CW's should get a $100 free play from Oddsmaker.com sent to them

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Did they bet the opposite of my correlated parlays?

CW was soooo stupid! I was betting correlated quarter parlays with them for 2 years! That's why they went bust!

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    How could they? Not everyone bets hours ahead of time. 2nd half lines, ect. Might be the most retarded post you've ever made pal
    2nd

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

pavyracer you are sharp as usual pal. i will never play at creditwagering because i only play at B-rated books son.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver..Richie was the face of Credit Wagering

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Lmao. It was all a camouflage to know what teams the squares were betting on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Lmao. It was all a camouflage to know what teams the squares were betting on.
    Someone understands.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Or what if it were us govt getting peoples info who were illegally betting?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

possible...ridiculous, but possible

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

anything is possible in the world of bookmaking

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

that place even exist anymore. i know they still have a site going. but has anyone personally or know someone that has used them recently?
    i figured it was some fly by site. they still owe me money from a contest from a couple years back.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn when will this end?

Pavy you speak as if they no longer exist

Their goal was to create a group of players who pay up when they lose..they have succeeded

then they had to deal with a thousand punks who stiffed them in their name, the neighbor's name and everyone in the family tree with an ID they would have access to

Pavy you can be damn sure the total of posters that have stiffed CW would surprise you..dozens if not hundreds more than you would expect..guys who act stand up on every forum but have stiffed em and you can take that to the bank

do you know what it is like to give all the losers who post on forums 1,ooo bucks to bet with?..Its all the punks who have stiffed CW who than come on and bash them..I played with them and they paid me..I lost with them and I paid them..I dont have the money to lose today so I have not played there in months

Cant blame them for being cautious and bitter after so many muthers have tried to scam them

From day #1 they were called ID thieves etc

You can rest assured 80% of the posters ID's ant worth ten cents anyways with 400 credit scores

Its just easier for me to post up 20-100 bucks at an A+ book and not have to worry about my license being posted on line..Im not gonna have a debate over this stale topic with anyone..just my 2 cents

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Nobody would start a book to find losers. They can be found just about everywhere online, and no thinking person actually thinks they're going to make money fading them.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

This makes no sense..

Everybody knows that if you want a "square" play all you have to do is Fade apricotsinner. He has never made a square play in his life.. just look at his spreadsheet.. every game is + money!!!!!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

It's the only way I play but you dont need CW to find losers as a matter of fact there are a couple of top 10 list I fade that are awesome for me

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Pavy I think you're opinion is very grounded and I look highly upon what you say but I've had a few friends play with CW. One got paid, 2 stiffed, and one was an active user for a bit. I think this philosphopy could carry into another book though.