Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$$ Damn Boyz $$$$ Feels good to be in Love $$$$ Video $$$$

My baby. She is so sweet. Video quality sucks. I'll break out my old camera this weekend.

Richkas

Richkas

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auditioning for Silence of the Lambs?

Seriously ... good haul Richie. Sometimes chicks are awesome ... give it time though and you'll wish you were alone half the week ... I know I do.

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Auditioning for Silence of the Lambs?

Seriously ... good haul Richie. Sometimes chicks are awesome ... give it time though and you'll wish you were alone half the week ... I know I do.
    She's moving in with me in May. By the end of May I hope I dont feel like you say lol

Richkas

Plus not bad for me. I'll be 50 in November. She will be 30 in September.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good for you, bro. Its good to see someone as happy as you obviously are.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Good for you, bro. Its good to see someone as happy as you obviously are.

Thanks man. I've been divorced 6 years. Ive had the chance to be with broads my own age but I held out. Wanted somebody in their 20's. Well she's 29. I'm happy.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Wow... Richkas she looks very hot and sounds like a doll. Good for you buddy. Love is in the air.

She must know you are putting her on SBR and obviously doesn't give a shit. Solid catch.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unreal

Richie does this first

Only guy ever to have balls to make a video with his girl

Fuk me all the bad asses like Richie get the hot chicks

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may follw soon Im 47 and she 29
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Unreal Richie does this first Only guy ever to have balls to make a video with his girl Fuk me all the bad asses like Richie get the hot chicks

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Unreal

Richie does this first

Only guy ever to have balls to make a video with his girl

Fuk me all the bad asses like Richie get the hot chicks

Come to Stlouis Coach. I'll hook you up on a blind date with one of her friends.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good for you man....just don't marry her...once they say "I do" they really mean "they won't"

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Good for you man....just don't marry her...once they say "I do" they really mean "they won't"
    I'm not. I didnt marry my first wife til we had been living together 4 years. If she can make it that long with my controlling ass then I will.

13th Inning
    13th Inning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Good job Richie - good to see you're doing well for yourself. She seems really down to earth and honest.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Hahahahahaha sound like a predator but good videos

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

plz tell me it isn't dora the explorer on the tv!! Grumpy Old troll was made after Rickhas! i'm happy for ya sir!!

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Glad for you Richie!!! i was hoping for some bad ass tunes in the back no fukking Dora The Explorer.Thats cool though Bro.My buddy calls me earlier and says hes moving in with a younger chick,I wish him all the long in the World but he knows its gonna be an adjustment.I just dont want to see someone get fukked over on,I know we dont know each other Richie but always love your videos.Your videos on LVA are what lead me to this site,dont wanna see you get fukked over either,not saying she will,just saying dont wanna see it,ever.Anyhow Good luck Bro,wishing you the best.

Coach,get the hell out to St. Loius Bro and let uncle Richie hook you up with some poonani.Grade A Poonani at that.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Good for you Richie! You deserve to have a good woman in your life and be happy!

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Glad for you Richie!!! i was hoping for some bad ass tunes in the back no fukking Dora The Explorer.Thats cool though Bro.My buddy calls me earlier and says hes moving in with a younger chick,I wish him all the long in the World but he knows its gonna be an adjustment.I just dont want to see someone get fukked over on,I know we dont know each other Richie but always love your videos.Your videos on LVA are what lead me to this site,dont wanna see you get fukked over either,not saying she will,just saying dont wanna see it,ever.Anyhow Good luck Bro,wishing you the best.

Coach,get the hell out to St. Loius Bro and let uncle Richie hook you up with some poonani.Grade A Poonani at that.
    Thanks bro. I know exactly what your saying. But I go by the following motto and I have all my life. Thats how I got my first marriage to last 25 years. "You only get phucked by the people you trust"......I trust no one. And I never will. GL

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Thanks bro. I know exactly what your saying. But I go by the following motto and I have all my life. Thats how I got my first marriage to last 25 years. "You only get phucked by the people you trust"......I trust no one. And I never will. GL

Just to clarify a little bit. I told her. The friends shit days are over. We are best friends and lovers. The only time we go out will be couples only. If you want to have a friend thats single you can talk on the phone or they can come over. No going out. From now on family only basically. Otherwise no moving in with me. She has agreed. Its all good.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good Motto,Richie.If it wasnt for you would have never found this site.I think my buddy will be o.k. too,he got ****** over last time real good dont think he'll let that happen again.Anyhow best of luck,loves always one hell of a ride.Post a video tomorrow with some metal and baseball plays,that would be fukking gnarly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Richie congrats

Your the only guy I know that is a teddy bear and a fukkin killer

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

What a fukin hottie!!!

Richkas

Also with these phones we can track each other. No turning off the phone or dont come home. I told her the only place I'll go is the track or to conduct buisness. She has agreed. I'm a controlling phuck. It took me a while. But I found a youngin just like the ex. If I can get 25 years out of this model I'll be 75.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Good Motto,Richie.If it wasnt for you would have never found this site.I think my buddy will be o.k. too,he got ****** over last time real good dont think he'll let that happen again.Anyhow best of luck,loves always one hell of a ride.Post a video tomorrow with some metal and baseball plays,that would be fukking gnarly.

Yes........Opening day

Richkas

Thanks guys....I cant leave the vids up much longer though. Her mom is on the war path because Im so old and dont work. She is a evil woman. I wouldnt put anything past her.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Nice filly! Enjoy the ride while it lasts. The congrats on the score.