anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Bet Islands A+ book

I deposited with them on Friday on a very small amount of $125. They gave me a 100% FP bonus. This weekend I was able to turn the $125 into 2k. This morning I asked for some funds VIA ** at 10AM. They quickly emailed me back before lunch with the ***************** I have to say I have dealt with a lot of books in my time and this has to be the most efficient withdrawal I've had in awhile. I suggest anyone looking to deposit give them a shot and ask for Ryan. They are in my eye a phenomenal book and have outstanding customer service. If anyone needs more info or evidence of what I'm talking about PM me.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-29-11 at 03:25 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is this a joke?

Never heard of them

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn...And I thought most books make you wait 30 days after your first deposit, so you don't just hit and run on them.

anthonydiamondLC

JJ, this is not a joke. One of my VIP reps at wagerchief contacted me about moving over to Bet Islands. I had a good track record with him form the past so I gave him a shot at this new book. I had made 2 small deposits of $150 before I just got this payout. Each time he gave me 100% FP bonuses. Then he also gave me a 100 cash bonus just for being with SBR. This time around on Friday I made my 3rd deposit with a 9x rollover on the FP. Over the weekend I got hot and ran this up to 2k. This morning I went on live chat and asked for some of my winnings. Quickly within 2 hrs I was emailed the control number. Needless to say I think everyone should give this book a shot like I did and play there. Ask for Ryan when opening up an account and depositing and if any of you guys would be so kind pm me and ill give you my account number for the referral.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Seems shady to me.

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Seems shady to me.
    Don't be ignorant. I didn't sign up with SBR today and write this. I rarely praise books. Out of respect for the community here I'm keeping people informed of in my eyes a very positive experience. What you do with the information is your prerogative.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

A+ means:

1. absolute safety of funds - do they keep player funds separate from their own or use them to fund their business?

2. ability to make good sized wagers - what are their limits ? , and do they limit players who demonstrate that they know what they are doing ?

3. truly competitive odds - can they match Pinnacle or the exchanges ?

4. pay players promptly without charging fees

So how many ticks does this joint get ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I get paid at rebatewager in 3 hrs or so

I just never heard of this book

Tell me more

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    A+ means:

1. absolute safety of funds - do they keep player funds separate from their own or use them to fund their business?

2. ability to make good sized wagers - what are their limits ? , and do they limit players who demonstrate that they know what they are doing ?

3. truly competitive odds - can they match Pinnacle or the exchanges ?

4. pay players promptly without charging fees

So how many ticks does this joint get ?
    A+ to me is how quickly you can get paid after winning and with what rollover. Don't turn this into a 101 course.

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

tap the brakes just a little, i think it might be a tad early for a book noone knows anything about other than they hired a guy from wager chief to be proclaimed an A+ book.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

How about US players?

Is it difficult to deposit? Can you just use a **** (and not fax credit history, children's SS#, etc) to fund account?
    Last edited by shari91; 03-29-11 at 03:26 AM.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Never even heard of them until last week. Nice job on the fast payout though. Lets see if they can keep this up. Time will tell.

True A+ books

Bet Jamaica
    5dimes

anthonydiamondLC

Ok, guys maybe I was a little hasty with my A+ rating as I see some of you guys are very reluctant for just taking this in for what it is. Lets recap this in baby steps.

1) Friday I sent $125 through *********** and recieved a 100% fp bonus with a 9x rollover.

2) This weekend I bet with a lot of volume and Sunday night my figure was 2k.

3) 10 AM this morning I went on live chat and asked for there max ********** withdrawal.

4) 12pm I'm emailed the **************.

Its that simple. On a first time basis I rate this experience alone as an A+.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-29-11 at 03:31 AM.

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    How about US players? Is it difficult to deposit? Can you just use a **** (and not fax credit history, children's SS#, etc) to fund account?
    I'm from the US so they accept US players. I deposited with ********* so I cant speak of there ****** process.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-29-11 at 03:27 AM.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

50 for ******** on a payout is only negative that I saw so far. gl
    Last edited by shari91; 03-29-11 at 03:27 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ohh...seemed like you deposited for the first time on Friday and was able to take it out on Monday which would be awesome, as I didn't think most books allowed that.

But since you've deposited before there, this interests me very little. I'll stick with 5 dimes.

anthonydiamondLC

There ** and ** fee's are $50, but for a first time payout, which I even forgot to mention, they gave me for free.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it not a new book. ? I think they have to make their time before receive the A+.

only one good expericience with them dont proof anything

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Ohh...seemed like you deposited for the first time on Friday and was able to take it out on Monday which would be awesome, as I didn't think most books allowed that.

But since you've deposited before there, this interests me very little. I'll stick with 5 dimes.
    I deposited twice before, but if I would of won then there's no hold. Believe me I don't bet with books that put a hold on funds.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

Think one of the guys who ran WagerCheif moved over to run Betisland. For what its worth.
    I heard about it last week from Paco.
    The site states that they have same day payouts.

-playr101

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is this a joke?

Never heard of them
    For someone that works for SBR....you sure aren't kept in the loop. There was a frenzy around here last week when they were giving out $100 freeplays to SBR members...all you had to do was ask for it. No deposit required.

C'mon JJ....get your head of your arse!!

anthonydiamondLC

Bottom line is that this is a book trying to make there imprint within the industry and they treated me very well. I like when books don't give you nonsense and obscene rollover requirements. I won and got paid. Thats how you increase your client size.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

i suspect this is a setup to lure unsuspecting customers into this alleged A+ book. don't doubt that anthonydiamondLC is telling the true story. however, they may have required him to post this info here to lure new bait who they will figure out a way to beat around the bush with on future deposits and wdl's.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't think that's the case. There were a few people from SBR that took advantage of the freeplay they offered, met the rollover requirements quickly and were paid in about 4 hours. This isn't the first time I've heard that BetIslands paid quickly and without hassle.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    True A+ books

Bet Jamaica
    5dimes

true A+ books don't have Mickey Mouse limits and uncompetitive odds

Pinnacle
    Betfair
    SBO
    188Bet

are what you should be basing your A+ standard on

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

it aint shady. i made $1300 this week there.

same day payouts.

anthonydiamondLC

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    i suspect this is a setup to lure unsuspecting customers into this alleged A+ book. don't doubt that anthonydiamondLC is telling the true story. however, they may have required him to post this info here to lure new bait who they will figure out a way to beat around the bush with on future deposits and wdl's.
    haha thats funny. Guys stop thinking to much into this. I was just happy today with the procedure so I took the initiative to give them a good write up. If you look at some of my prior posts of also praised heritage. I wish books would contact me to give them good write ups maybe I could get some more free plays!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by anthonydiamondLC View Post
    I deposited twice before, but if I would of won then there's no hold. Believe me I don't bet with books that put a hold on funds.

Yea I read that after I made the post. I didn't mean a hold on funds like that, but most times when I deposit with a CC they make you wait for 30 days or so after your first deposit to withdraw. Probably not the same with ** or westernunion

I checked out the book, only thing I don't like is they don't have *************** or wire payout

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonydiamondLC View Post
    Ok, guys maybe I was a little hasty with my A+ rating as I see some of you guys are very reluctant for just taking this in for what it is. Lets recap this in baby steps.

1) Friday I sent $125 through ******** and recieved a 100% fp bonus with a 9x rollover.

2) This weekend I bet with a lot of volume and Sunday night my figure was 2k.

3) 10 AM this morning I went on live chat and asked for there max ********** withdrawal.

4) 12pm I'm emailed the ***********.

Its that simple. On a first time basis I rate this experience alone as an A+.
    Please. You're talking about 2K. People always talk positive about a book when they're up.

Based on the fact that Jon Kreta (formerly Wagerchief) is behind this book, I would give it one 'letter' higher than the rating SBR assigned it so far. SBR opened it at C-, so a B- for me. Give it one or two years of reliable history, and the book can be a solid B. An A rating requires at least several years of solid financial performance and security, in addition to excellent bookmaking.

Jon did a good job at Wagerchief, but he's going to have to prove himself all over with this new book. Betislands is worth a shot. 50% fp up to 2K deposit, and MLB dimelines up to 180.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-29-11 at 03:30 AM.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

on every Eurobook you can withdraw whenever u want,and without paying any fee
    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Damn...And I thought most books make you wait 30 days after your first deposit, so you don't just hit and run on them.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Please. You're talking about 2K. People always talk positive about a book when they're up.

Based on the fact that Jon Kreta (formerly Wagerchief) is behind this book, I would give it one 'letter' higher than the rating SBR assigned it so far. SBR opened it at C-, so a B- for me. Give it one or two years of reliable history, and the book can be a solid B. An A rating requires at least several years of solid financial performance and security, in addition to excellent bookmaking.

Jon did a good job at Wagerchief, but he's going to have to prove himself all over with this new book. Betislands is worth a shot. 50% fp up to 2K deposit, and MLB dimelines up to 180.
    I agree on the B part. It's a SOLID book, but they are missing some things I personally like, like live quarters, and they dont have some degenerate stuff like cricket or rugby. I would say most of that is because they are fairly new? I dunno!

Overall they are pry a B+ to me.

Good book though.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

true A+ books don't have Mickey Mouse limits and uncompetitive odds

Pinnacle
    Betfair
    SBO
    188Bet

are what you should be basing your A+ standard on
    I should have stated for US players. I bet small amounts anyway, so limits do not bother me.

I won 12,000 from Pinnacle back in the day and they paid me neteller in hours. But that was then and this is now.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    I should have stated for US players. I bet small amounts anyway, so limits do not bother me.

I won 12,000 from Pinnacle back in the day and they paid me neteller in hours. But that was then and this is now.
    yes it is most unfortunate for Americans that their government has done this to them

but it doesn't change what an A book is

if you can't play at A books then you have to manage as best you can with lower grade books if you still think it's worth playing at all but you can't go and label lower grade books A just because they are the best you can use when they remain so far below the best in the business

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

They are a Jazz family Book (C- rating).

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

they will give u a free 100 bucks if u call them and mention sbr

123 Last