Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Bateman is in their heads...and he's reading this right now probably laughing.
    Laughing.........or

having a seizure

I'm thinking the latter.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    pony i will gather 10 followers and we will nom your posts so long as you share the wealth. its part of the spirit of the reward
    i dont share man, im hungry i gotta eat

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Laughing.........or

having a seizure

I'm thinking the latter.
    Maybe both at the same time

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

so a couple of thinned skinned pussies are allowed to taunt him into getting kicked out?

its a microcosm of the planet now, the PC nazi's have taken over and want everyone to fall into line and spout the same line of ignoring reality

btw, bread taunted new posters a MILLION TIMES WORSE than BP ever ever did, so you are all pussies
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BadNina

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Bateman is in their heads...and he's reading this right now probably laughing.
    I'd be willing to place a large bet that he is considering I'm even laughing my butt off over this. It's reached the point where I can guess who will be posting in a Bateman thread before I even open it. Without fail.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It's greasy.
    they should not have taken the point donation function out of the service play forum in the first place.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i dont share man, im hungry i gotta eat
    but you see what im saying. the purpose of the action was to reward good, quality posts. not to withhold info in exchange for points, not to reward supporters with a point here and there for such noms, etc

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    they should not have taken the point donation function out of the service play forum in the first place.
    I don't see why people even use the service play forum anyways. Full of losing touts and scammers/cheaters.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    but you see what im saying. the purpose of the action was to reward good, quality posts. not to withhold info in exchange for points, not to reward supporters with a point here and there for such noms, etc
    yeah i feel u, its kinda cheap

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Free Bateman.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

SBR should get a clue and ban him forever. his shtick is old, attack G's PKS, call people stiff's and scammers. Kinda sad a grown man acts like a 5 year old child.
    doublej... you are obviously a poster with a positive reputation at sbr and if I had to guess, you're a good dude in the real world too. Trust me, as I write this I feel insecure because I never ever thought I would give a fuk about internet emotions, but I guess at times I break... Stop giving a shit about the batemanpatrick thing... it makes you look bad.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I don't see why people even use the service play forum anyways. Full of losing touts and scammers/cheaters.
    very true, but the service play forum creates a lot of traffic for SBR. those are the bettors the books want the most, the ones that will follow anyone.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    G's pks - At least let's be straight up here. I can also go through the last few days of your posts and quote where you have insulted posters both in PT and the Service Plays forum. Heck, I can just use Sammy's thread alone. It's very easy to pile on someone when he's not able to reply for himself. And again - all of you who continue to run to him the second he comes back each time are in here talking about him yet again, keeping this thread at the top of PT hours after he's gone, instead of enjoying the "peace" you always claim to want when he's around. The guy is good
    shari the guy is out of control and should not be here. some of us come in at different times and do not know that he has been banned. posting about him while he is not here is a way of getting back at him but without having to deal with him at the same time.

i try to avoid him so that he want start talking to me.

now that he is gone i woudlnt mind saying that he sux.

in response to g;s picks comment you made, there are alot of 2 faced posters too

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well then the first part is true. Telling people to nominate your posts for points. Why do that?
    also I have never used the points for a freeplay and yes I did use the points 2x for gifts for children in the neighborhood... I did get 2 infractions for asking for points this week...just so you know...today I got just about my average and never mentioned a word so no big deal...

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be willing to place a large bet that he is considering I'm even laughing my butt off over this. It's reached the point where I can guess who will be posting in a Bateman thread before I even open it. Without fail.
    agreed the complaners ask for it dont they

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post

doublej... you are obviously a poster with a positive reputation at sbr and if I had to guess, you're a good dude in the real world too. Trust me, as I write this I feel insecure because I never ever thought I would give a fuk about internet emotions, but I guess at times I break... Stop giving a shit about the batemanpatrick thing... it makes you look bad.
    DoubleJ......I have to agree with the Zammer. The bottom line is....you're above it. Your posts continually resonate with class and positivity.....these are not things Bateman is big on, so he takes a few slights at you. Who really gives a fukk?? You're above it. The reigning POTM has no time to respond to pedestrian posters heckling him. For fukks sake...DoubleJ has parades to grand marshal (among many acts he performs as the reigning POTM).

I say call it good, lifes too short for this BS

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

G's pks
    Update your status

G's pks - At least let's be straight up here. I can also go through the last few days of your posts and quote where you have insulted posters both in PT and the Service Plays forum. Heck, I can just use Sammy's thread alone.

It's very easy to pile on someone when he's not able to reply for himself.

And again - all of you who continue to run to him the second he comes back each time are in here talking about him yet again, keeping this thread at the top of PT hours after he's gone, instead of enjoying the "peace" you always claim to want when he's around.

The guy is good
    Shari most of these posts I shown were just his last 5 hours posting! Also I have not been talking to him since he came back... Also do I start threads about him????

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

DoubleJ......I have to agree with the Zammer. The bottom line is....you're above it. Your posts continually resonate with class and positivity.....these are not things Bateman is big on, so he takes a few slights at you. Who really gives a fukk?? You're above it. The reigning POTM has no time to respond to pedestrian posters heckling him. For fukks sake...DoubleJ has parades to grand marshal (among many acts he performs as the reigning POTM).

I say call it good, lifes too short for this BS

I will do better #17 and Opie. I thought I was doing good avoiding not getting into the fights the past few days just watching. SBR is serious business Opie, sometimes you got to stand up for a better place for everyone. Thanks Guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I will do better #17 and Opie. I thought I was doing good avoiding not getting into the fights the past few days just watching. SBR is serious business Opie, sometimes you got to stand up for a better place for everyone. Thanks Guys.
    Don't listen to those old timers, LET'S START SOME SHIT......

G's pks
    Update your status

G's pks - At least let's be straight up here. I can also go through the last few days of your posts and quote where you have insulted posters both in PT and the Service Plays forum. Heck, I can just use Sammy's thread alone.

It's very easy to pile on someone when he's not able to reply for himself.

And again - all of you who continue to run to him the second he comes back each time are in here talking about him yet again, keeping this thread at the top of PT hours after he's gone, instead of enjoying the "peace" you always claim to want when he's around.

The guy is good
    Ok check...I have not been in Sammys thread in 2 days... I went back in my posts to 8am yesterday and only answered back 3 people that said something first...

And the quotes are directly batemans in the posts...I excluded all of the ones he directed at me that I did not answer once..... otherwise there would be around 70 to 100....

everyone should read post #58...in this thread...

Shari have a good night time for me to start grading the results in my thread...also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year...
    Last edited by G's pks; 03-25-11 at 11:19 PM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Ok check...I have not been in Sammys thread in 2 days... I went back in my posts to 8am yesterday and only answered back 3 people that said something first... And the quotes are directly batemans in the posts...I excluded all of the ones he directed at me that I did not answer once..... otherwise there would be around 70 to 100.... everyone should read post #58...in this thread... Shari have a good night time for me to start grading the results in my thread...also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year...
    G, have you lost the plot??? I'm not sure what your baseball thread has to do with anything in here but I have made two posts in your thread EVER. Both were at the end of April last year:

Finally subscribed to this thread because I keep losing it amongst all the others on here. Awesome to see your system working so well so far!! Best of luck on all of your plays
    Best of luck G! Awesome to see your system doing so well
    I told you I followed your thread and then decided that there was no way I was laying heavy chalk every day. To be honest, I think I'd be exaggerating to say I played 3 games during that whole week between posts. I don't lay that chalk in a sport I've been betting for over 10 years - why would I do it following some random dude on the Internet?

Now I understand how these threads get so off track

CanuckG

G's PKs you're coming off worse than Bateman here. Just gotta learn to let things go.

shari91

Canuck, I'm just going to assume he's hitting the bottle tonight.

"Also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year.."

After he "checked" my 2 posts, that's the conclusion he came to???

Has to be booze. No other explanation. Because I'm sure he's not the type of guy who hoped I wouldn't remember when and what I posted in that thread.

G's pks
    Update your status

G's PKs you're coming off worse than Bateman here. Just gotta learn to let things go.

the point was bateman threw more insults in a 4 hour period than most throw in a year and this was after he was given his 10th break this year..begged to get back on...and did the same thing all over again...he also wrote a long apology letter to everyone here and the attck started almost immediately again ....

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Canuck, I'm just going to assume he's hitting the bottle tonight. "Also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year.." After he "checked" my 2 posts, that's the conclusion he came to??? Has to be booze. No other explanation. Because I'm sure he's not the type of guy who hoped I wouldn't remember when and what I posted in that thread.
    Shari, get back in the kitchen, pal.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Shari, get back in the kitchen, pal.
    lol

CanuckG

I get that but it's ironic how he gets banned for taking jabs at people and you're greasing the system getting people to nominate your posts(which aren't worth nominations) for points that supposedly you only use for Wal-Mart gift cards? Who cares if he was being a prick, it's the internet. What you quoted in this thread wasn't even that bad.

G's pks
    Update your status

Canuck, I'm just going to assume he's hitting the bottle tonight.

"Also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year.."

After he "checked" my 2 posts, that's the conclusion he came to???

Has to be booze. No other explanation. Because I'm sure he's not the type of guy who hoped I wouldn't remember when and what I posted in that thread.
    It was a joke... even better no hang over in the morning...have a good night everyone...have to read a few posts that are interesting...

G's pks
    Update your status

I get that but it's ironic how he gets banned for taking jabs at people and you're greasing the system getting people to nominate your posts(which aren't worth nominations) for points that supposedly you only use for Wal-Mart gift cards? Who cares if he was being a prick, it's the internet. What you quoted in this thread wasn't even that bad.
    again that was just the last few hours...he had hundreds more insults....also the nominations are given by choice...

CanuckG

again that was just the last few hours...he had hundreds more insults....also the nominations are given by choice...
    True, but when you keep mentioning it and making it seem like you will only continue to post whatever crap you're posting...then your 'followers' have no choice.

Glad you're still with us G, I know you were pissed SBR cut us non pros to 2 pts a day.
    Hopefully Pro's will step up and give you what us non pro's can't. ()
    GL in your season, If I use your picks, expect my 2 cents.

Well yes...what do you want me to say....

Also remember when the season starts the posts can be nominated for points by clicking on the gray thumb...within the post itself... 10 clicks gets me nominated for a few points...there will be no making up what the new rules cause in point loss...but I will still provide the winners...

CanuckG

Classic.

Guys I need one more click on the gray thumb in post #3 to end the night thanks....will grade all games tonight....Nice game for Ohio St with Hancock out for George Mason they ammounced it about two minutes before the game for those that were listening ....
    Thanks 5 more clicks needed only now to end the day for the nominations...but must click the thumb in post #3 with the power rankings thanks...still getting nominations but in wrong posts...your was fine...
    6 more clicks on thumb in post #3 needed great run by the Mountaineers!
    Anyone wanting to add a nomination post #3 only now to finish the day need 10 clicks there

CanuckG

and my favourite one

Thanks think the link should work now...most people just grab the info and run appreciate it...yesterday over 2200 views and two people gave points...and just enough nominations which do not even cost the viewer anything except a second to click the thumb...

G's pks
    Update your status

Classic.
    you seem jealous...

G's pks
    Update your status

canuckG talk about classic....here is one of your posts begging to get into chat 10 minutes ago....you must be bored...but I have to go...find someone else to bother...see ya!

bobby you in sbr chat? get me unbanned from there pal

CanuckG

canuckG talk about classic....here is one of your posts begging to get into chat 10 minutes ago....you nust be bored...but I have to go...find someone else to bother...see ya!
    so begging for points compared to asking to get unbanned from chat when im unbanned here. Yeah big comparison. Difference is you're serious and I'm not...I rarely use chat. Good night sweetie, I'll make sure to nominate your posts tomorrow.

First 12345 Last