USC Trojans

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Ravens
    Ravens
    Ohio State
    Patriots

Can't stand the fukking rat bird fans and their team.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

philidelphia flyers
    they suck, skating around in circles doing nothing waiting for the lightning to move. it's not a perfect chance for you so you keep the puck in your zone?
    such pussies, must have wasted 2 minutes. furious right now. fuk the flyers. on the over 5.5, juiced.

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Philadelphia Flyers
    Boston bruins
    Toronto Leafs
    New-york yankees

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    philidelphia flyers
    they suck, skating around in circles doing nothing waiting for the lightning to move. it's not a perfect chance for you so you keep the puck in your zone?
    such pussies, must have wasted 2 minutes. furious right now. fuk the flyers. on the over 5.5, juiced.
    Funny everyone associated with the NHL was blaming the Lightning, Guy Boucher, and their ridiculous trap.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Canucks
    Jets
    Cowboys
    Blues

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post

Funny everyone associated with the NHL was blaming the Lightning, Guy Boucher, and their ridiculous trap.
    yea i heard them talking but the flyers had the puck
    . i gotta blame them, they chose to not move the puck
    glad the lightning won. you don't like the defensive scheme so you don't move the puck? who cares what the nhl said, the lightning can set up defensively any way they want, it's the flyers job to cross the blue line with the puck and try to score. the fact is the flyers were bitches and were stubbornly refusing to play.
    Last edited by face; 11-10-11 at 12:23 AM.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yea i heard them talking but the flyers had the puck
    . i gotta blame them, they chose to not move the puck
    glad the lightning won. you don't like the defensive scheme so you don't move the puck? who cares what the nhl said, the lightning can set up defensively any way they want, it's the flyers job to cross the blue line with the puck and try to score. the fact is the flyers were bitches and were stubbornly refusing to play.
    No worries, mate, I know why you feel the way you do. Just pointing out that all on TSN, VS, NHL.com, former and current players, etc. were all on board with what the Flyers were doing. They had to do that to instigate a rule change, because I don't see any difference between the 1-3-1, the Lemaire trap, or the left-wing lock. All yield un-inspired ugly hockey. And players will just not skate into that anymore to lead to counter chances.

DG started up a solid discussion on it.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Eagles, Eagles, Eagles and the fukin Eagles

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Dallas Cowboys
    Dallas Cowboys
    Dallas Cowboys
    Dallas Cowboys

I smell an Eagles fan

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama
    Florida
    Ohio State
    Notre Dame

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

New England Patiots- As a Jets fan, this is natural, but I'm sure I'd hate them anyway even as any other fan. So many reasons. Belichik and his "Patriots Way" takes the fun out of the NFL, he is unnecessarily boring and secretive.

Their fans are the worst homers I've ever seen, thinking the Patriots are God's team. You should see their message boards after a loss, pure comedy. Every single move the Patriots make is a great one for 99% of the fans-They all have the attitude of "In BB We Trust" and cannot think independently (Not all fans- most) Way too many band wagoners from 2001 and on who have no clue how sad their history was before their mini-dynasty and are way too arrogant towards fans of other NFL teams

Tom Brady is just a bitch--I don't agree with him crying everytime he gets hit to the refs (Much worse than other QB's).....He is also very smug and not really a likable guy ("uhh huhh---We're ONLY gunna score 14 points. OK." -Brady before the superbowl they lost to the Giants" )

Clemson Sports- Just graduated from South Carolina and we are huge rivals. Basically, they cannot stand that SC sports have pretty much raped them over the past few years (In football and baseball especially) and always like to bring up past history as if that matters now. Clemson is in the middle of nowhere and it's like an orange and purple cult that resides around that area. Very strange and creepy. I do respect the fact that they have loyal fans, but I hate them as a whole.

Boston Red Sox- As a Yankees fan, I don't even really hate the Red Sox teams and players (Well ebsides Youkalis, Varitek, and Beckett) and actually like the whole Fenway Park thing and their history. Francona was a great coach and I always thought Theo Epstein was one of the best GM's. I just cannot stand the Red Sox fans more than anything. They are a bunch of Yankee-haters and don't even realize that they are basically the Yankees Jr. In a random Red Sox game against some other team, it is common to hear "Yankees Suck" chants break out. Just annoying fans that root against and hate on the Yankees just as much as they like and root for their own team.

Those are the only 3 I really hate, lots of teams I dislike and root against though

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan
    Red Wings
    Red Sox
    Lakers

First 1234