BYU +2.5 60.3
SDS +1 58.6
Wisc. -4 56.6

Ohio State -5 58.8
Marquette +5 57.6
VCU +4 53.2

Ok guys....read what I've posted here before....i've written a lot about them over the pat 3 weeks- be very very careful with these picks....he likes them better than sunday's and while he didn't do as well sunday he predicted it by saying they were no where near as strong as thurs - sat....that being said., the percentage on these are up a little.....but not too much...omly one game over 60, which can be considered strong...over 57 is normal and 53 - 57 is weak....he says his picks are the top 2 each day but i think he is just making picks bc he promised he would for the tourney....the games that he dominated on thursday friday and saturday were ratd much higher...a bunch over 60...also hit the UT SA game which was well above 60....

additionally, a few of the saturday wins were last minute "lucky" covers....

His NBA picks have been doing horrible over the past few weeks, i bought them 2 weeks ago and this week and have just been playing a few.....mainly watching...

don't get me wrong- i love this guy...he's doubled my bankroll in 3 weeks....he is honest, gets back via email when asking questions, doesn't oversell as much as most...and repeatedly reminds his members that a 57 percent game should always be viewed as such, and the best way to lose cash is to place more because he's been hot or to place more bc it's a "big" game....

so if he has a losing weekend, i'm sure plenty of people will be on here saying he sucks....but he can lose every game here on in and still be over 60 for tourney...

i'm buying his baseball package...it will be free for the first 10 days bc he's never done baseball bf....i'll probably watch it for a few weeks first....will post on here if people want- but not gonna if it turns into negativity....

please give points to vlad...seriously