Cool interview, it's always interesting to hear from someone who has been through the jungles of wagering and has lived to tell about it. Some great points made and Judie did a great job, too.

I disagree on the Pyle/Almeida assessment, however. I give the edge to Pyle in striking by a far margin, and think his wrestling is also a bit stronger.

As for Almeida's BJJ advantage, it's obvious enough he has the superior credentials and experience. However, carefully watch his fights, and you will notice something. Almeida rarely attempts subs, particularly when you consider it is his bread-and-butter. His winning strategy is take his opponents down to the ground and smother them with control.

Almeida is a careful and smart veteran, who rarely will risk the better position for a sub attempt. He prefers to take the less risky route and get the W.

However, Pyle is himself a very experienced grappler, and I think neither will have much of an edge on the ground. Add punches and wrestling, and the BJJ game will be a stand-off between these two. If it was a BJJ match, I would feel differently, of course. But within the dynamics of an MMA fight I cannot believe either fighter will impose a ground game on the other.

This is my money bet for this event. I love Pyle here. I feel he has a better chin, he is more fluid in the transitions, and his wrestling is good enough to ensure this fight will be decided by striking.

I feel confident Pyle has the ability to win this fight more often than lose it, so at +150 I am in strong.

Pelligrino is coming off a major knee injury/surgery and I think that may have a stronger negative effect on his performance than the ring rust. I like Tibau here too for a small play. Pelligrino doesn't have the BJJ to threaten Tibau on the ground, and as Vaughany mentioned Tibau will be a bit bigger (although it's important to note since Zuffa implemented a zero-tolerance policy on making weight, Tibau might not be cutting as many pounds he used to. If a fighter misses weight now, Zuffa may not even let that guy fight at all).

Sorry about the long post, perhaps you will forgive me considering this is my first post here! I am new to SBR, but not to MMA forums and certainly not to MMA wagering. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and contributing my 2 cents (which may be over-stating its value!).

Good luck this weekend, everyone!