Originally posted on 02/22/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by strghtcashhomey View Post
Best way is track 'em yourself. Then there's nothing left to doubt.
How are you going to track them yourself? I don't think you can subscribe to all those big name frauds that are only documented on their own website where they list nothing but lies. You can't trust the forums for all those big name frauds picks. I am not sure if any are monitored by a third party monitoring service that lists the picks shortly after the games start, so that the picks you received or that are advertised on their web site are correct. I have been on this forum for quite a while now and one thing I have learned is the posters and viewers just don't get it. I honestly believe that most just don't care if they lose as long as they got the pick from some big name capper touting his BS lies. I am sure most here have read that thread exposing Lang, Demarco and the other made up names and the scams they run. But guess what, the posters are still asking for the picks from those big cappers who do not really exist. What's wrong with this picture and where are these posters heads at. This forum just has to be loaded with shills for these scumbags and maybe very few actual bettors, if any, who really are looking to win and not just maybe a big thrill of betting a GOW, GOM or GOY, which many more times than not are losers. There just must be a very young presence here that just have no idea how to give yourself a chance to win, or for that matter even care about winning. The capper requests I see on here are halarious, and should be to most who truly now this mostly scumbag industry. Good luck to all, becuase most will need it along with a never ending bankroll.