Samgurt, I wasnt hating on you, I dont think most of us are. You'll see that earlier in the thread I wished you well. But there are 2 things you need to understand. One is reading into the line. Now in the beginning of this thread you made some very compelling arguments for Valpo, after reading your reasoning I'm thinking the line should be around -6.5. The problem is Vegas knows what you know, yet the line was only -1. Not to mention Valpo was (20-8, 11-4 conf) and GB a measly (12-16, 6-9 conf) yet, again, the line was only -1. That tells you right away it's quite possibly a trap game. These are the type of games the line is telling you to stay away from. And with all that said you still almost managed a push or a 1 point win....in overtime. Now your probably thinking to yourself..one more basket or one less turnover or one less bad call, etc, etc, and I would've won and this thread would've turned out different. But the truth is if your putting your rep on the line by saying "no way can lose" and so it better cover comfortably, not eeeek out a 1 point win in OT. Secondly, whether you want to believe it or not, there is such a thing as karma in this game. I've spent enough years gambling to see shit I cant still believe. So please......no more "pound the fukkkkkk out of it" Just post your picks a little more modestly and maybe the gambling gods will shine down on you. Good luck with your picks tommorrow