If I was the same Impulsive guy as probably on the start of the season,i would react and probably hit back at haters,but now that i am not and i am pleased at that,i would let me picks do the talking.Yes,we have had a terrible last night and no one feels the pain more than me because i know that i have a majority of you following me,which include many people who join in from day to day,so yes no one likes losing and more so myself because i have always learn t to be ahead in life and anyone who wants to pull me down can do so,I don't give a flying ****,I know my capping and I know that i will " WIN " at the end of the day.

And for those haters who need an explanation,well here goes : I have had 3-4 massive losing nights since the start of the season where i have dropped a minimum 10 units on the day,Yet after taking those 4 Nights chin up,I am still 38 Units to the Good and add to that " MY BANKROLL" Since 3 years has not been touched.I am playing with the profit i have made and even though we are juggling in that 40-50 Unit barrier yet,we shall talk when the season ends.

Fade me,Tail me Its your money,I cap with all the honesty i can and i wager the same amount that i put up in here.You know why i can take losing nights?It is because only a loss undermines the importance of success.I stand by each pick i make,i liked the card yesterday,none of the games panned out the way i capped them,SO? what about when they do? I am sure you guys don't bring your sorry asses here at that times when we celebrate success.Talking shit and screaming when a guy looses shows your character and sorry to add this but if you really have one ,then you ought to know that:

" Characters are Born out of Managing your Disappointments"

I will be back,Tail me,Fade me,Do what you want,You ain't gonna keep me down,Not now,NOT NEVER!!

Balls to all the haters,see you around.

LC