Yes although could be a trap

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT