Quote Originally Posted by iceguy View Post
Ok guys, for MONTHS i have been posting their plays and sticking up for them when people tried to trash them. There has been little things here and there where they really treated me like crap, but i let it go... Well i have had enough...THIS OPERATION IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BOILER ROOM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!!! First off, i paid over $1500 for THE YEAR, not half the year or some of the year, THE YEAR!! They have FAR underperformed what they said they would and then after they hit a HUGE play, they have the guts to ask me for more money....well here is the latest thing that has set me off...last night they had a play on the Under in the Hawks/rams game. However when i called in at noon to get my picks i did not get anything about that game. I just called up and flipped out. They told me.."the information came in late and that i should have called to get the play, we sent you an email."...i said, well what am i suppsed to do, sit next to a computer 24 hours a day in case you email me...and this was his response, WHICH I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE IF IT WAS IN PERSON...."why don't you get a better phone so you get email on your phone".....SO NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME WHAT KIND OF PHONE I SHOULD HAVE????????????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? F*&% THEM!!! i told the guy they were a scam and hung up. Because i paid up through the year i will still have ther selections and i will still post but DO NOT TRUST THIS SCUMBAG OF A COMPANY. And if this really is Lem, he should be ashamed of himself!!!!

THE ICEMAN!!!
They should not ask you for more money. That is unacceptable. However, it appears as if they did give you the Under Seattle-St. Louis play, or at least an email to ask you to call them to get it. Either way, they tried to contact you for a late play. You really can't complain that you did not get the message for a late release.

A Smartphone is not a bad idea. You can check late steam at Pinny; make your wagers quietly when you are in a room full of people (i.e. Wife) that you don't want to know you are gambling; and you can keep up with scores on the days you have to take the kids to the park. Probably can get a good phone for a week's worth of Lem's service.