Originally posted on 12/10/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
again...someone speaking out of their ass like they adopted kids from guam and have the heart of Mother Teresa...you arent brad pitt...your g/f sure aint angelina jolie...you havent done shit for anyone but yourself...which is fine by me because what you do or dont do dosent effect me whatsoever

to come in here and paint a picture that your political group are American patriots and good christian people who would give the shirt off their back to a fellow American with the same beliefs as them...and the only reason they would object to helping someone else with a different political viewpoint is because they're a "stupid bumpkin that is ungrateful to be a American"

all that is just a mask that you...and people like you wear...to make themselves feel better about being a greedy soul less person
Oh you dense bastard. This response you just gave proves my point exactly. You can't accept anything I say at face value can you? You've got to make things up, create this image of who I am, because you can't accept it otherwise.

I didn't say I was Mother Teresa.

And no I didn't adopt kids from Guam. Although a buddy of mine and his wife adopted kids from Vietnam. Montagnards. Maybe you've heard of them.

I didn't come here to paint a picture that my political group is made up of American Patriots or good Christians. I'm not even religious. And I wouldn’t even consider myself as belonging to a political group. And that’s the whole point. Most Republicans don’t consider themselves political. That’s the whole reason they vote Republican. Because they don’t like politics. They don’t want to think about the government. They want it to be a smaller part of their lives. And they certainly don’t want so much of life’s stakes determined by an election. We’ve got better things to do, like our jobs and raising our families, and possibly trying to squeeze in some time with the fellas to go fishing.

But you don’t see it that way. NO. We all must be greedy right? Or racist? That’s what’s so funny about you liberals and why we all think you’re a bunch of morons. There can’t be one person that comes and disagrees with your view of life and governance without that person having some disqualifier, like they are dumb, soulless, greedy, racist etc. It’s hilarious. You dingbats just can’t accept the fact that there are millions of people in this country that legitimately disagree with your point of view can you? Does it just hurt that much? Is it just easier to think we’re all evil?

And this is why we think you’re self-righteous snobs that never really had to work for a damned thing your whole lives. Here we are, doing a real man’s labor every day, and when we come to you and say, hey, uh, you know we kind of actually hate progressivism, we sort of think it’s a waste of time and money, so we vote GOP, you just can’t handle it can you? You’ve got to dismiss it. Dismiss us. Because we can’t possibly be right can we? Liberalism can’t possibly be wrong can it, because by golly, you want to help people! Therefore it can’t be misguided! And since we don’t believe in liberalisms, well then, we must not want to help people! GASP! You must be right! If we don’t agree with liberal politics, then we must be selfish! Soulless! All of us. All of us hundred million people in small town America. Every last one of us. Greedy stupid and racist. Yep. That’s us. That’s for letting us know.

Look Buddy, there’s an old saying around here, you catch more bees with honey than vinegar. And you liberals are all vinegar these days. And I don’t know if it’s just that you’re jerks, or that you got so passionately brainwashed into believing in the righteousness of politicians that you can’t accept it was a stupid thing to believe, and so you just have this need to lash out at everybody that didn’t get suckered into like you did, whatever the case, you only weaken your credibility when maintain this dismissive attitude. Don’t get me wrong, I admire the conviction. But you’ve got stop defending that conviction with obvious lies man. I mean seriously. Look at the voting maps all across America. We’re not rich oil tycoons, and yet, we still went the other way. We elected Republicans. It’s not cause we’re bitter. It’s not cause we’re clinging to our guns and our religion. It’s because we’re tired of people like you man. We’re tired of dimwits like you thinking we’re on your side. We’re not. We don’t think everybody that has money is automatically a soulless minion of Satan. Unless he’s Jewish. (just kidding. But that’s what you think right? We’re all jew-hating KKK members?)

The only people who vote Democrat these days are poor people with a grudge against rich people, and rich people with a grudge against their fellow rich people. Oh, and union members who can extort themselves into more money when dupe liberals are in power. But that’s it. And you need to accept that and quit making excuses for yourselves. Or you’re just going to continue to lose relevance. And despite the fact that we hate liberals, we don’t exactly want to see a one party system in this country either. We want two parties. We just want those parties to be reasonable. And your party is no longer reasonable. Which means we’re basically forced to support the GOP. And we don’t really want to, but they’re the only ones who seem the least bit willing to stop accepting this “oh woe is me” bullshit that has engulfed the country. OK? We’re not a nation of whiners and losers. We’re a nation of doers. And we’d like to get back to doing things instead of bitching about them. Care to help us? If not, well, have fun watching your guys continue to get voted out of office. Maybe you’ll get it eventually.