no

One guy I knew a fey years back got it though, fukkin nit wit goes to massage parlor and it was a set up. I go with him and wanted to watch and paid an extra $50, i like watching sex from a chair in the corner while I am on phone. It is a fetish I have, anyway so i go there and this hot chick comes in room and they both slowly undress and all of a sudden when my buddy is hard a fukkin rock some guy appears out of nowhere and puts his mouth on my buds rooster, the girl then takes a photo of this . My buddy of course told guy to get the fuk out and he did but then girl goes in other room for like 5 minutes and brings back picture with my buddy and some guy blowing him for that split second it happened. Ok so here is what happened, they threatened to tell my buds wife and show her picture unless he blew this guy and got a facial. He agreed and girl watched and masturbated, I kind of looked for a few minutes and it was disgusting. My buddy was humiliated after it and did not talk like for 11 weeks and went through gay phobia.