Originally posted on 11/21/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
Blah Blah Blah I have no clue what I'm talking about so ill get angry and start yelling at someone..
First off where did I support benefits for people abusing the system? Your against handouts for the poor, I'm against handouts for abusers AND for wall street(bailouts). See how hypocritical your position is?

Also your numbers are a complete fabrication. Your response to a simple point counter point argument is personal attacks?? cool.

Furthermore I make more money then you, but I'm not so brain dead as to think that its ever going to get me into the top 1% so I don't waste my time fighting for rich people.

Get a clue retard. Rich people actually pay LESS as a percentage of their income then middle class/poor when you include estate tax,deductions on dividend earnings etc.. See how wrong your entire worldview is. See what a dolt you are? I want across the board fiscal conservatism and that doesn't start with going in debt by slashing taxes on the richest 1% of Americans. Especially when its the middle class responsible for most spending. Your not even a real conservative, your a neocon douche who learnt everything he knows about the world from fox news. By the way I didn't read any of your nonsense. Pick up a book and learn about the real world, I'll give you a clue its not the same as the movies you like to watch with all your free time.