Originally posted on 02/16/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
Indecent, I do and I would GLADLY sacrifice your life to make his even the slightest bit better.Just like its fair that the productive members of society have to financially support FAILURES like yourself.
Notice the quotation marks and the citation of Louis C.K? Not my words, moron. I already acknowledged his words are harsh and probably not true. If it hit too close to home, maybe it's because deep down you know you're a shitty parent?

I don't know you enough to say this with as much certainty as you feel you can speak about my life, which is why you'll notice the use of "maybe". I don't want to stoop to your level. Actually, that's not true. I'd love to beat you at your own game, but I'm actually smart enough to recognize logical fallacies when I see them, and I can't force myself to behave in such an illogical and borderline retarded way. You apparently have no quarrels with such behavior, and therein lies the problem with participating in a debate with you.

Now that you've expressed your opinion on my life, I think it's only fair that I get to share mine. I'd gladly sacrifice your life (and your children) so I can be one car up in traffic tomorrow.... and I don't even have to drive to get to work most days. Isn't it great when everyone gets to speak their mind?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that you can decide I'm a failure because I disagree with you? You would criticize anyone who made such a bold statement about you, but feel nothing wrong with doing it yourself. Hypocritical much?

Let's be clear... You don't know anything about me. Nothing. At all. For you to feel that you can make such bold conclusions says a lot more about me than you, but after being here for a few months it's certainly not out of character for you to speak directly out of your ass. Maybe it's my fault for expecting more from you? Regardless, it appears that in your world it's ok to come to conclusions and form opinions without having the slightest idea what you're talking about. But do your kids a favor, don't teach them to think like you.

You also still haven't addressed why it's necessary for the other side to provide proof but you have no such requirement. Probably my fault again, to actually expect you to address reasonable criticisms without resorting to "liberal" this and "failure" that. Drop the buzz words, and actually defend your opinion without resorting to personal attacks. Doing otherwise makes you look sad, and certainly doesn't help your case.

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
Its much better for the United States of America if gay marriage is never legalized on a federal level.
Repeating this doesn't make it true. At least provide some line of thinking as to why you believe this to be the case.