ANARCHIST

I'm a gun carrying farm land owner who grows his own food and raises my own cattle, chickens, and pigs. All governments are money sucking scams and should be dismantled entirely! Politicians are nothing more than lying windbags who will say whatever it takes to get elected! I'm amazed at how many ignorant fuks out there actually believe your government is there to help you or that you actually think you can change anything by electing some other douche bag who's no better than the last one! This once great nation is now overrun by foreigners and illegals who all want a fuk'in handout that our bullshit government gives to them, while a homeless Vietnam war veteran dies on some scummy, trash filled alley, oh and lets not forget those peaceful muslim sleeper cells just waiting for their chance to kill more Americans.... bring it on you sick brain washed fuk'ers, we're wait'in on you! Every god damn thing you own is made in China, except the Harley Davidson that I ride. Make no mistake about it, manufacturing is dead in America thanks to corporations and our great political dick heads who sent our jobs away, and it's never coming back! China controls the money, the economy, and your consumption, hmmm I wonder what they'll take over and buy next...... America.