Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

If you work 9-5 you are a fukkin loser : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 10/14/2010:

I have a job now, but I'm working hard to make sure I never have to rely on one again. Not sure how close I am, but I make nice strides every week. I've witnessed and been a part of the helplessness that is employment, and want nothing to do with it anymore. I refuse to be a part of the American majority that thinks it's a required way of life. You'll never be wealthy if you refuse to think like the wealthy do.

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad", and "The 4-Hour Workweek" should be required reading in this country. You're only getting one shot at life, why the hell would you want to settle for the tie? There's a big world out there, and I'm not gonna see much of it if I remain an employee making somebody else rich my whole life. Yuck.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

question would you work a 9-5 making 150,000.00 dollars plus 6weeks of vaction along having every other friday off WITH many other perks?

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Originally posted on 10/14/2010:

I have a job now, but I'm working hard to make sure I never have to rely on one again. Not sure how close I am, but I make nice strides every week. I've witnessed and been a part of the helplessness that is employment, and want nothing to do with it anymore. I refuse to be a part of the American majority that thinks it's a required way of life. You'll never be wealthy if you refuse to think like the wealthy do.

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad", and "The 4-Hour Workweek" should be required reading in this country. You're only getting one shot at life, why the hell would you want to settle for the tie? There's a big world out there, and I'm not gonna see much of it if I remain an employee making somebody else rich my whole life. Yuck.
    question would you work a 9-5 making 150,000.00 dollars plus 6weeks of vaction along having every other friday off WITH many other perks