Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
this guy is a total dork and knows NOTHING about the team that "is pretty decent and better than expected," as he mentioned last week in a post...

ILLINOIS ROLLS Indiana like Flying Illini said, the O is getting better and take away the TO's in Lansing, and we beat MSU to go along with the PSU whipping....Indiana has nothing except Chappel as their RB blew out knee for the year...Last week we saw how this IU team faired versus Arkansas State, and that was a nailbiting win, 36-34....Travon Henry, Tavon Wilson, Bellamy and even the awful Justin Greene will come up with ATLEAST 2 picks to go along with 2 sacks by Martez and 2 by MR. 2 Legit, Corey Leugit...

Dude though you live a block away from the stadium, ya know jack shit more about them then someone in Nome, Alaska....then ya continue to come in here and rip a team that you THEN GO ON and BLOW the next week....

ILLINOIS 37-14

DID I CALL THAT GAME OR WHAT MR. BIG TEN FOOTBALL, SORRY I LEFT OUT THE 2 BLOCKED PUNTS THOUGH....you are fuckin AWFUL dude and ya act like you "know" this team cause ya live there, but ya know jack shit....the O was certainly gonna sputter vs these bums who let D2 Arkansas State drop 34....nother rubberband loss, not surprising though and another group of suckers who followed and fell on their face with ya...

TERRIBLE DUDE...when ya want some illini insight come ask me or flyin illini