Did you watch the Colts game last night? Peyton and the offense were close to perfect..(minus the fumbles) and I'm sure you noticed this.. But did you realize how bad they are at tackling?? If they could even tackle half as good as the Ravens they would win by 20 every week... Why am I talking about the Colts ability to tackle on a Monday afternoon you ask? Because it's an angle that many don't take into consideration when they watch football.

As you know by now, match ups are everything in football. You cant just say "so and so beat them, and they lost to them, so they're going to beat the shit out of them". This isn't the way it works. Every team has strengths and weaknesses, some more than others. As a handicapper, you should be looking to identify each teams strengths and weaknesses..

For instance, lets look at the Colts defense. They have a great pass rush with ends Freeney and Mathis but as a whole are not very physical and suck at tackling. I bring them up because this defense is the perfect example of how NOT to stop the Jacksonville Jaguars. Year after year the Jags play the Colts tough because the match up so well with them. What good are Freeney and Mathis when Garrard never gets put in a sure passing situation? The Jags would just bring in their jumbo package and run it for 4 yards a play or run a simple variation of play-action and keep it simple for their QB. They were rarely in 2nd and 10, 3rd and 8 type situations where the Colts could let the strength of their defense take over. It didn't matter how Great Manning was because the Jags simply answered them score for score, eventually winning on a 59 yard field goal as time expired. Does this mean the Colts suck? No, because they match up very well against teams that love to pass and are too stubborn to run (teams like the Redskins and Packers) I bet if the Colts played the Packers next week they would win by 20+...

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is the Jags have won all 3 of their games this year against defenses that are about as tough and intimidating as Samsincharge99. (Broncos, Colts, Bills) Tonight they play a defense that will line up with them and pop them in the mouth. Jeff Fisher is old school, he's not gonna let the little bowling ball get any momentum. Look for the Titans to force Garrard to beat them. He might make a few big plays but for the most part I think you can bank on the Jags offense struggling mightily tonight.

Love or Hate Vince Young, he has shown signs of improvement in the passing game.(helps to have the Lil' Wayne look-a-like) And now has enough weapons to open up the offense and start blowing out bad teams, which the Jags are. I thought this line was off from the moment I saw it.. I think the books are overlooking the fact that the Jags can only beat teams they matchup well with. They dont matchup with these Titans, and don't have the talent to look to a plan B.

On a 1-10 strength of play scale.. I give this a 7...

TITANS -3 +100