Originally posted on 06/02/2010:

Some of you fuks just do not know the streets like I do, you gamble and you date.

I have been in all the clubs watching behind closets up on fukkin pillars, anything to see sex scenes and learn from them.

Guys you would laugh your ass off seeing 2,3,4,5,6,7 guys going at it in pillow swallowing and earth shattering slapping and pounding.

Have you clowns ever heard of tag team sex????????????? It can be men, women, transsexuals or tri sexuals but today lets keep it to men

Ok................say there are like 4 guys in a weight room, place closed and guys ready to plug and play.
Two guys start having sex and these guys usually find the weakest guy or a submissive guy that likes it with a twist of vein plowing punctures. The guy on the outside slaps the hand of the guy pounding say a guy like Deuce and then he pounds Deuce, it is the same thing as tag team wrestling but with sex. I notice gay sex is much louder than men and women sex. The guy yell and scream for various reasons , kind of like an eerie, creep feeling.Its strange how guys will have sex with any guy without thinking and anywhere, whereas girls will not.

Guys want to play all the time if they are Bi or Gay and it comes before anything else.
Go to a gym and flirt and wear a fkkin collar around your neck and I guarantee you get 10 guys, a collar is a signal that the guy is ready to play, guys that wear collars are bottoms in gyms, tops usually wear jumpsuits while lifting with a headband. A collar fuk is what it says...guy bangs a collared guy in a stall usually or on a lat machine, I guess for you slang lovers it is called 'Collar Crackers"