THE ICEMAN 16
    THE ICEMAN 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Lem banker..october 11

Hey guys, i just want to say a few things here. I want to say that first and foremost we are all here for the same reason, thats to help each other out and make money. All you people that have nothing better to do than complain, i really feel sorry for you. Yes i know Lem had a bad weekend, there is no getting around that. But like i said last week when i first started posting his picks, i am in this FOR THE LONG HAUL...ALL SEASON. Not 1 week, 1 month...etc. Since i started posting last Saturday he is 14-9.....not great, BUT NOT HORRIBLE EITHER, OR DONKEY DICK, OR HORSESHIT, or anything else that has been written. Yes i know you can add a few losses on there because some of his big plays lost but reagardless, over the past 2 weeks he has been solid. I know most of you come here for the info and thats why i post it. If you think Lem sucks, or this isn't really him, or he is a scam, i have a great solution....DON'T BET THE PICKS...HELL, DON'T EVEN COME IN THIS THREAD. Its that simple. To sit there and talk all the trash is just a waste of your time and energy. I know i am babbling here but this will be the last time i do. From now on, i will thank people for giving me points and post the plays. I won't even look at this thread once i post, so please don't ask me any questions because i won't respond. Thank you all who support this thread and continue to do so and as always, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE POINTS, THEY ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

JETS -4.5

THE ICEMAN
    Points Awarded:

brokenlock gave THE ICEMAN 16 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

saez gave THE ICEMAN 16 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pingi5
    pingi5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Well said, the hell with the haters and bashers, they just don't understand Gambling!

Cubs2240
    Cubs2240's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Thanks for the pick tonight Iceman......rough weekend but hey that is part of it.....looking forward to the upcoming games and making my money back!!!!! Thanks again

saez
    saez's Avatar Become A Pro!

well said iceman....