Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mountain Top Monday's Menu... Pork Chops and Apple Sauce

Originally posted on 10/04/2010:

This is the only thread you need to read, but feel free to explore other options if desired, I am Sammy and I win games. You all know what I am made of and what I can do, I can shake and bake and wrap the lettuce like no Hombre can. In life you got to be yourself........ NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU. That quote was sung to me for many years at the Homesteaders Hothouse in Nebraska in the winter of 1979, I capped this game to no end, making calls and revisiting old game tape, This game got me hot and bothered, in the end I came to 2 conclusions..... first observation, the Miami Dolphins want this game very very baldy, not to say the Patriots don't want it as well, but talking to some people and calling in a few favors and seeing the 2003 game between them makes me fully aware of my surroundings. IMO this game will not be close, now to determine who wins big. this is my stellar saveloy play, its a parlay.... I hope you all win this game, but in reality we all know we all bet different sides, some win and some lose, if you really think I will win this wager, then do whats in your heart, if you fade me for any reasons, I wish you the best, I will win or lose this huge parlay, no matter what the outcome I will still be Sweet Sammy Sidewalk Sunshine! stay tuned for my parlay....

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ 0-2

by the way the original thread is fukken hysterical!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sammy just moved back to Baltic Avenue next to Hugh4310. Maybe he'll win a Beaty Contest Today and collect $10 and get back in the Game.
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-05-10 at 11:48 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy just moved back to Baltic Avenue next to Hugh4310. Maybe he'll win a Beaty Contest Today and collect $10 and get back in the Game.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!