I am friends with some free thinking individuals that live way upstate NY here and while talking with them about the state of affairs yesterday I asked, "should I be spreading the word or keeping my mouth shut?". He suggested I spread the word, so here is what I would suggest for every man here.

Do some internet searches on New World Order, Illuminati, Secret Societies. I do not have all the information/answers but I will tell you that I find it troubling that we owe China so much money. Troubling that China bumped one of our military ships some years ago as well as forced a military jet out of the sky, stripped it of its parts before they would return it. And we did nothing, while still believing that we are THE superpower? Bullshit. I`ll add this and be done. During the industrial revolution, most of the worlds shit was made here in the USA. With that money, we built the worlds greatest military. These days, everything bought and sold is made in Asia/China. Think they are building a military and are just a few minutes away from being able to impose their will on the rest of the world, like we have now for years? Of course they are. If you think otherwise, well I`ll just suggest naive. BTW, before anyone write it is Bush`s fault, Clintons fault and all that bullshit. Stop. This movement started over 100 years ago and it is the fault of ALL OF US that have not educated ourselves. All of us also for Loving Money more than what is TRUE. So Educate yourselves. Good luck. Love your friends and family while you can because unless we make changes in this country, we are through. BTW, the changes would need to be wholesale. They are coming either way. If we are the greatest country in the world as so many of my peers suggest, we would recognize what needs to be done and Do It. Otherwise we are a nation of pussy fukking sheep.