Originally posted on 09/24/2010:

I got banned there after I wrote one of my best fukkin posts of all times, I do not have exact wording but this is what I said basically said about 3 mods at the time. It was a lifetime ban. I wanted to get mods back for being fukkin scums and i got them good. It was like a 500 post thread and it got deleted. It was well worth it.

Hey guys strange story but I feel I should post here as it could effect all of us. I was working out in my gym for about an hr, drank some water and bull shitted with some girls for a while. So I was going to hit clubs so figured I would shower first and then go right there. I was in locker room and I saw some mods from (bodybuilders.com) in the corner in a little room and they were shooting roids in their asses , now these mods always posted they were against any type of drugs, what fukkin Hippocrates. These guys were shooting more needles in them and took turns giving their buds the shots in the ass. What was strange is that the guy would basically have his face right in the guys ass as he shot the drugs in it. Anyway I figured they were strange and was about to leave and dropped my keys somewhere so I had to backtrack and when I went back into locker rooms the mods were having a gay threesome. One mod was pounding another mod over a fukkin weigh bench and another guy was straddling a dip stand and getting blown. It was sick and they all were going at it very heavy and loving it with moans, the head mod was yelling at the other guy saying give it to me meaning getting it in the ass. The one clown was getting whipped with a belt too while getting fukked. I swear the mods here must be all gay, I should of known this because they are body builders. I just wanted to let you guys know what goes on behind the scenes at bodybuilder.com

Thanks