Although I can't seem to do it (yet), I still say DaBA's v1.0, THE DOGCATCHER, is THE play that can be relied apon to consistently make money in MLB. Everything else I've seen or attempted is more prone to streakiness and gambling failure.

But, I think the main thing I'm coming to realize, is that gambling, for most, ultimately is more about wanting that Action Junkie Rush, than it is about making money and I know that feeling myself.

It's more psychological than it is existential... and if not careful, can lead to dispair and depravity, both psychologically and existentially.

That's what I have to reverse, or overcome, if I want to measure my success in $$$.

I've only been wagering, in any way that could be considered serious, for less than a year and I've learned a hell of a lot.

Thru that time span, I've placed in the neighborhood of $20,000.00 in wagers from an investment of around $1200.00. While I don't think that too shabby, it ain't winning me a thing!

Some would say," Oh, I'm down about $1200.00 right now and trying to get back to the plus side".

My thinking is, I've let at least $15,000.00 to $20,000.00 slip past me because I have not yet overcome a nature in me that keeps me from consistently being on the plus side and consistently growing my earnings.

But, I'm not just trying to earn, I'm trying to learn, and not just about gambling... although it fascinates me... but about myself.

I truly think that gambling can make you a more disciplined, better person, and through winning... make you a winner. If the approach is right.

It's just buzzzzz... yammering again