That's right boys, i am sorry to break the news to you all, but NSS.com, the #1 rated SBR book.... will no longer be in business.. Upper management has decided to call it quits.. The decision by upper mgmt was made because we felt it was no longer worthwhile to spend 16 hrs a day making the lines, putting up the lines, paying people, collecting pts.. etc.. while i have alot of work to do during the day by shopping for good lines, betting, etc.. it was really slowing me down.. and all this for booking 12 pts a game, or 1.87$ a game...

i need to focus on other things. thank you all though for being a part of the short lived NSS.com.. i enjoyed it, but just not worth my time and effort.. PLUS... i have no more pts anyways.. oh, plus i also needed to get a life, too... I don't feel like spending my life in sbr 18 hrs a day making lines and dying here.. the last thing i want to do is end up like fishhead..

But the good news is that i will be putting up the nss.com website up for sale.. i am offering it at a low 1200$ if you want it.. it's negociable.

Thank you all once again to all our valued customers who played with nss.com.. I will always remember the good times.. wait a sec.. it only lasted 3 days..

anyhow, time to move on and thanks for the great memories.... even though it was only 3 days

p.s.. look at the bright side.. you won't lose all your pts to me now, cause i would have cleaned you all out with my sharp lines..