Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
She seems pissed at me lately, plus I haven't been around much lately. Don't know whats up with her now, but I'm surprised she hasn't jumped in this thread to tell Pecos some shit like I used to. I forgot how much I hate this coksuker but knew it wouldnt take long to remember. PT was a much better place without him. My #'s will continue to be lower here because of him, My time come August will be spent in the NFL & college football forums & in my thread giving winners to all those who want them.
Profit, I am definitely not pissed at you. Can't even think of why I would have a reason to be. I had a playgroup at my house this morning and it just finished awhile ago - hence, my not coming into this thread earlier. Although to tell you the truth, there doesn't seem like there was much need for me to since most people seem to have everything figured out.

Queen Kolzig - I have apologised 3 times for turning down your offer for sex. We can easily get a Mod to publish the PMs between the two of us to prove who is telling the truth. You said in those PMs you have ADD - I can only assume this explains your behaviour.

The tool who started this thread - And you wonder why you can't get a woman? Personally, I think you're gayer than gay which is cool but would definitely explain your attitude towards women. I remember when you were banned and thinking this place would be better off without you. I'm really disappointed to see that SBR is in such a sorry state to even consider allowing you to come back. You add nothing of value. Many people here only post in PT and that's their prerogative but they're humourous, clever and/or insightful. You are none of the above so I'm not sure why they even bothered to allow you to return. How did you even find this place because you sure as hell don't gamble.

Guys and gals who spoke in my absence - Thank you. It's because of people like you that I stick around here and let this stuff roll off my back. I no longer feel the need to defend or prove myself to anyone - those who have talked to me both on and off this forum know who I am, and to me that's all that matters.

Best of luck with your bets everyone (for those who actually gamble that is).