Originally posted on 06/08/2010:

Well it depends sickler

10,000 points for this scene.

1. Go in the fukkin woods with two other guys in there 20's, one a twink like 6-4, 130 and the other a fukkin bear like 6ft, 300 or so. Put up a fukkin tent and start roasting marshmellows and drinking beer. Sickler just start bull shitting with your boys and start to feel the twink up just fukkin around, I guess basically starting to seduce him. Encourage the Bear to jump in and just all 3 of you fuk around with foreplay, lots of touching and then start to undress them and then you undress. I want you to wear gloves to and a fukkin ski mask. Put a marshmellow on the Bears rooster and have the twink eat it and then proceed to have the Bear blow you and while he is doing that have the twink on your shoulders straddling your face as you blow him. It is called a Bolt rooster Lock, proceed to fukki Bear in the ass as the twink is blowing the Bear , then start yelling at the twink saying " I am going to finish you" and chase him out of the fukkin tent and fuk him on the side of a tree "sap lock him" to the tree and pound him. Finally let the twink put a marshmellow in your ass and let him fuk you as the marshmellow is your protection (Natural soft flexing food lubricant"

5,000 points

Two girls tie you up on a fukkin pole and whip you with fukkin milk weeds and then both fuk you with strap on bananas on a street corner. I want to hear you scream like a maniac

1,000 points

Going to a nude beach and picking up a girl and fukkin her out in the open

500 points

Oral sex with a girl, mutual