PuckCoach, I think you know exactly what JJ meant when he called Rasheed Wallace a "black animal" and JJ is absolutely right.

If Rasheed Wallace did not find basketball, you can bet dollars to donuts he would be in jail right now but the same can probably be said for 90% of the players in the NBA.
Then just say is is a beast. Black animal is bullshit. Rasheed is a competitor but that's beside the point. Is Pau a white savage? It's bullshit, that's what is is.
You want to know whats bullshit? All of this politically correct touchy feely bullshit when it comes to blacks and racial slurs.

According to the left-wing politically correct crowd (of which I have no doubt you belong), saying a racial slur is worse than committing murder. Well I don't subscribe to that bullshit and Rasheed Wallace is an absolute black animal.

He looks like one, acts like one and probably smells like one. If you feel the same way about any of the white players in the NBA, then go ahead and state your case as I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of white trash in the NBA as well.

Getting back to the game, the Lakers attempted 37 free throws to the Celtics 17 so its pretty safe to say that the referees had a major impact in the Lakers winning the championship.