Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Lets try an spot the fix tonight in game 6 finals : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 06/16/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    That is great news for Boston because Perkins is the weakest leak on the starting 5 and his replacement should not be Wallace it should be Glen Davis who is a lot better than Perkins,I have been wanting Doc to replace Perkins all series long so now I get my wish..........

Paulie u see when Perkins got hurt the refs went right after Rasheed with touch fouls? Took him right out of the game. By the way i have been doing and saying what u have for 25 years. Some of the things i have said u would have to be physic or a magician to predict. I am neither. Some people, just like in politics, u just can't reach. These sports figures are their hero's. When Donaghy got pinched i thought finally this would snap some sense into these ignorant fukers but they all bought the Stern line on how it was just Donaghy . That is when i threw in the towel. It isn't just the refs either it is certain players especially point guards. Just watch Rondo and u know what i am talking about. Everytime LA is heavily bet he plays like he knows he can. Then when Boston is bet he plays again like he did last night. It is almost comical but people will think he had a bad game. How can ya get this bad overnight? Allen is the same way. On another note i would be careful about Boston winning tomorrow night. Remember a lot of cash was bet on Boston to win the series (almost 2.5 to 1). This line of seven isn't the greatest betting line for Lakers money. I see the same pigeons who took Boston to win the series and game six, taking them again game 7. The line should have atleast went to 5.5 to 4.5 if they wanted some Lakers money. Books are not gonna lose that series money and the game money with a Boston win.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You see Thor the Public is nothing but Puppets who were trained from birth to not think on their own.

It is a system of control and nothing more my friend....

I am just glad I am not the only one on this Earth who thinks for himself..........