Quote Originally Posted by zigomanisinsider View Post
wow what a game most rigged game i seen in a long time even mark jackson was saying all fouls on lakers were bullshit did you guys see KG hit the ball out still give the ball to celtics rondo hit the shot to put the game away look like nba wants a long series looking for lakers to get all the calls in game 3
Are you out of your mind? How much money did you lose on LA? Bottom Line: the refs made some terrible calls in game 1 and some terrible calls in game 2. But they went against both sides. For every bad call you can mention against LA I can mention one against Boston. I will admit it was shocking to see Kobe picking up those ticky-tack fouls, but those calls have been consistent in games 1 and 2, which is how Ray Allen picked up so many in game 1.

For all this complaining, LA led late and didn't get the job done. The outcome of the game was not decided by the refs, it was decided by the players. Did you see Ray Allen break an NBA record for 3-pointers? Did you see Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum dominate for 3 quarters and then inexplicably stop shooting in the 4th? Did you see Ron Artest destroy LA's offense every time he touched the ball? Did you see LA's 41 free throw attempts and Boston's 26? Did you see LA go 5-26 from three point range?

Yes there were a handful of blown calls, but they were on both ends. This game was called fairly (poorly, but fairly), Boston simply played better. Just like LA played better in game 1.

Honestly you are incompetent if you think this game was rigged.