KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

SIA now advertising at SBR : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Meanwhile BetPhoenix continues to roll along as a B+ book.............simply incredible.

Yeah, this is a joke. We all know that if the rating were to drop to one more in line with BP's actual performance, they would not be eligible as a sponsor. This creates a clear conflict of interest and precludes SBR from being a trusted source of ratings. It's like relying on Standard & Poors to rate the mortgage backed securities sold by banks who pay them millions and millions of dollars in fees. How did that work out?

Also, take a look at SBR's front page and how obvious it is that they have some kind of deal with BP to keep them off it... Take this recent complaint for example:

"06.01.2010 (02:27 PM CST)
    Sportsbetting.com player claims to have lost $1710 balance via software error
    A Sportsbetting.com (SBR rating C-) player claims to have lost his $1710.92 balance as a result of a software error. The player attempted to sit at the Sportsbetting poker table and clicked an open seat, when he claims a technical error message displayed on the screen which froze his poker client. After rebooting the client and logging back into his Sportsbetting.com account, the player claims his $1710.92 balance was missing. SBR is following up on the complaint."

I want to stress that I have no problem with this issue showing up on the front page and that I hope SBR gets to the bottom of it. My problem is that BP has had several similiar complaints filed against it, not to mention complaints of disappearing bets (one of which was admitted to have happened by BP) and slow pays, and yet not one single time has a BP complaint made the front page. The reason why is obvious. SBR has been paid off, plain and simple.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 02:53 PM.