Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Are you fuking kidding me Williams? I knew you were a bandwagon Cleveland fan. How the fuk can you follow this selfish bastard if he leaves the Cav's. I've been a Cav fan from birth and I will always be a Cav fan. If Lebron leaves Cleveland AFTER the team has bent over front and back, catered to his every whimper, released coaches and players who he didn't like, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted and he leaves FOR LESS MONEY to another club after growing up in Akron??? Gilbert has spent millions in promoting him, backing him, paid luxury tax after luxury tax to give him what he wants and all Lebron does is look like he could care less with his shitty playoff performance than he says that he only had 3 bad games and that Cav fans are spoiled??? Are you serious? Fuk off Lebron.

Lebron's name would be shit in my eyes if he leaves. He will be a worse turncoat than Art Modell. He would set this franchise back many years if he leaves but we will survive and become better for it. Lebron is a selfish whiny brat that is a control freak that has to have his own way. What player has he made better? Who has he allowed to step up? That's not team. He showed no emotion last night because he's more worried about becoming a billionaire than creating history. He's courting college athletes and running his bullshit promotion company trying to sign other players when he should be busting his ass to win a title. Do you think Jordan would have time for that shit? He'll never be a champion because he has no heart. He's gutless and cares only about himself. Cleveland already offered him max money and he didn't sign it because he's a drama queen and wants everyone to fawn over him. If he was committed to Cleveland he would have signed months ago. He's already been given the keys to the team. You wonder why the Cav's can't get another elite number 2 option? Because Lebron can't make a dam commitment.

I've seen his stripes the past few weeks and I'm hearing a lot of shit. I've given him the benefit of the doubt but I'm pretty much resigned that he's checked out. I won't shed a tear but I dam sure won't be following that chump to another team.

This post is one of the best posts i have ever seen on this forum. I nominated this post and it deserves more than that. Mac told it like it is.